PDA

View Full Version : Another Pool Day at SPetty's

PoolFool
07-06-2003, 11:18 AM
For the DFW CCB members who missed it, you shouldn't have.
There was too much going on to go into details but some of the highlights were: Carol making two balls (all day), the six foot snake, excellent food(Beans by Charles), the $100 sucker bet, Leroy's truck, my son beating me in a game of 9 ball, and Molly the wonder dog. Thank you SPetty for a great day and memories to cherish.

eg8r
07-06-2003, 02:34 PM
Well, I feel like a big jerk and owe Susan a big apology. I never did get back to her and then we did not show up.

I am sorry Susan.

I am glad you guys had a great time and actually I am a little jealous. We went shopping around town and then got a little sunburn by the pool.

I hope there will be another opportunity before I move back to Florida. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <~~Hopes Susan forgives me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SPetty
07-07-2003, 09:26 AM
Hi PoolFool,

What a nice note. It's always a pleasure to have you over - you're more than welcome anytime.

Your son was delightful - he seemed totally surprised when I beat him in a game of 9-ball, and absolutely astonished when I beat him the second time in a row! I'm sure it was just the "home field advantage".

I tried the Turtle Wax Formula 2001 - wow! and thanks.

I'm looking forward to the next time and hope you'll be able to make it out again.

Sid_Vicious
07-07-2003, 12:24 PM
Maybe she will be over her mad by the next party and even me, the one "without any excuse" will get forgiven. She's got the right to be angry with me though, I accept my punishment...sid