PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favourite poster

Qtec
07-06-2003, 02:11 PM
Dont all vote for me , OK! Try and spead the votes so that the other guys dont feel left out .

Q

eg8r
07-06-2003, 02:15 PM
I would not mind a Demi Moore poster myself. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Sure there are others, but I am a sucker for her.

eg8r <~~Hoping to find a steal at the flea market for the Charlie's Angles Full Throttle movie poster.

Qtec
07-06-2003, 02:28 PM
Do I detect a hint of ,

Prozac ! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Q

rackmup
07-06-2003, 02:29 PM
I like a nice four-poster, in a shabby chic sort of style. Nothing too formal but something that a light muslin canopy could be suspended from.

Regards,

Ken (sorry...just watched an episode on HGTV about "Cozy Bedrooms")

Qtec
07-06-2003, 02:31 PM
BTW , I,m counting this as a vote for me . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If they can do it in Florida , then ......

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

eg8r
07-06-2003, 02:37 PM
No sir, did you see any hanging chads?

eg8r <~~~Hoping that last sentence is not a joke waiting to happen. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
07-06-2003, 02:38 PM
I don't think so....

eg8r

Qtec
07-06-2003, 02:44 PM
What is this , "Whacky Hour "?
Am I the only sane one on line?
I,m counting this as another vote for me . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I only have to click my fingers and you are both banished to Larry Land . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q-2
The rest of the board - 0

Q

[ knows who wont win ]

Rod
07-06-2003, 05:40 PM
Well I won't say other than it doesn't start with Q. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

highsea
07-06-2003, 06:12 PM
I was going to say nAz, but ww's vomit and sperm stained jacket posts are pretty entertaining, too, so I'll say.....

9 BALL BILLY!!!!

OnePocketChamp
07-06-2003, 08:18 PM
Good call Ed, I am also a hugh Demi Moore fan and would also vote her my favorite poster.

Nightstalker
07-06-2003, 08:31 PM
My favorite poster is Kenneth! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hopster
07-06-2003, 10:50 PM
Dont all vote for me , OK! Try and spead the votes so that the other guys dont feel left out . <--Qtec

Whoever has got the most felony arrests will get my vote.

rackmup
07-07-2003, 04:04 AM
Oh man...have you put yourself in a position of ridicule now. But yes, Kenneth Starr, Independent Counsel in the Whitewater investigation of the President and Mrs. Clinton is a man of integrity and one we could all emulate.

Regards,

Ken (no relation to Mr. Starr, the President or Hillary)

eg8r
07-07-2003, 06:33 AM
Well, it looks like this race is going to be good. There are two for Demi Moore, and Qtec has two (he also was one of the re-counters in Florida a few years back. If that says anything). /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

bluewolf
07-07-2003, 06:49 AM
Just one? Love getting those shots or drills I can go practice. Those come from lots of good ccb folks.

Kato
07-07-2003, 06:50 AM
I have a poster of a woman's high heel (leg included) on top of a 9-ball. That's my favorite.

Kato

Fred Agnir
07-07-2003, 06:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr>

eg8r &lt;~~Hoping to find a steal at the flea market for the Charlie's Angles Full Throttle movie poster. <hr /></blockquote>I had the Farah Fawcett poster when I was a kid.

Fred

Nightstalker
07-07-2003, 08:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Oh man...have you put yourself in a position of ridicule now. But yes, Kenneth Starr, Independent Counsel in the Whitewater investigation of the President and Mrs. Clinton is a man of integrity and one we could all emulate.

Regards,

Ken (no relation to Mr. Starr, the President or Hillary) <hr /></blockquote>
I was of course referring to you, rackmup. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rackmup
07-07-2003, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> ...was of course referring to you, rackmup. <hr /></blockquote>

(Man...I was trying to help you and give you an "out" but you blew it. Beyond suggesting you leave the CCB and never draw another alliance with me again, I don't know what to suggest.)

Regards,

Ken (Nightstalker is in for it now.)

Qtec
07-07-2003, 09:45 AM
Do you ever stop chalking. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

...master chalk is for 3ball losers that shouldnt.......... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Nightstalker
07-07-2003, 10:32 AM
Ken, I am not concerned with "appearances", especially on internet forums. Although you may be controversial, I understand that you are often joking or being sarcastic when you post. It seems others have trouble discerning between whether you are being serious or not. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
07-07-2003, 03:19 PM
Ooh ooh ooh! I had a bunch of Menudo posters when I was little. Teehee.

rackmup
07-07-2003, 03:22 PM
No, I chalk a lot. Sometimes I chalk so much, my chalker hurts. There was one occassion when I chalked so much I couldn't chalk anymore. It just hurt too much to chalk.

I'm okay now though and I will be chalking a lot more tonight.

Regards,

Ken

Karatemom
07-07-2003, 03:55 PM
I had Rick Springfield all over my walls, way back then, during his "Jessie's Girl" and "I've Done Everything For You" days.

Heide ~ having a hard time remembering that far back

UWPoolGod
07-07-2003, 04:00 PM
It all about the Kathy Ireland Mickey's Beer Posters. Dad brought me home a few from the bar that were given out as extra prizez in pool tourneys. SSSSMOKIN'

Chris Cass
07-07-2003, 04:54 PM
Jimmy Hendrix, was my favorite. I consider him the best guitarist in the world. Roy Clark was up there too but I wouldn't know him till later in life.

As far as CCB posters go. I have so many I can't list them all. I do list Carol as the most loving person I've ever made as my friend.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

UWPoolGod
07-07-2003, 05:09 PM
Ohhh CCB posters...LOL....my vote would go to nAz.

bluewolf
07-07-2003, 06:09 PM
Oh naz always fun but right now tied between rackmup and VD, both fun and funny. LOL

Rod
07-07-2003, 06:34 PM
Where is nAz? Anyone heard from him lately? Maybe he got stuck on a Subway. The MTA -- LOL

CarolNYC
07-08-2003, 03:32 AM
Fred,
I had the shampoo and the haircut-ha ha ha ha ha ha-gimme a break!

LMAO
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
07-08-2003, 08:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Where is nAz? Anyone heard from him lately? Maybe he got stuck on a Subway. The MTA -- LOL <hr /></blockquote>I heard his computer broke down. My poor Nazee...

SPetty
07-08-2003, 10:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> The MTA<hr /></blockquote>Wow, you must be really old! hahahaha

How many posters here probably have no idea what this reference to The MTA is?

SPetty~~~Oh... BTW, I've never heard of it and don't know what you mean /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
07-08-2003, 11:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> The MTA<hr /></blockquote>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Wow, you must be really old! hahahaha

SPetty~~~Oh... BTW, I've never heard of it and don't know what you mean /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
<hr /></blockquote>
SPetty, my grandmother told me about it. IIRC, something about a man who never returned. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-08-2003, 11:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> The MTA<hr /></blockquote>Wow, you must be really old! hahahaha

<hr /></blockquote>

New York Metropolitan Transit Authority.

Now, tell me what BART stands for /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-08-2003, 11:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> It all about the Kathy Ireland Mickey's Beer Posters. Dad brought me home a few from the bar that were given out as extra prizez in pool tourneys. SSSSMOKIN' <hr /></blockquote>

I hope he didn't bring you any Mickey's. Man that stuff is powerful /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-08-2003, 11:48 AM
Debby Harry of Blondie, wearing short dress and kneepads, circa 1978.

Tom_In_Cincy
07-08-2003, 12:23 PM
Kingston trio Song... MTA Boston (he may ride forever under the steets of Boston,he's the man, who'llnever return)

BART... Bay Area Rapid Transit (San Franciso)

nAz
07-08-2003, 12:51 PM
good one Walley!

Oh man I have been considered a favorite poster! thats cool, but how come Barbara and Fran didn't say i was their Favorite too!!!

Bahahahaha

Ralph S.
07-08-2003, 03:43 PM
My favorite poster....Lita Ford. Ohhh CCB poster LOL. I geuss that would be..........Hell, thats too dam tough to decide. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keith Talent
07-08-2003, 04:57 PM
MTA is the Metropolitan Transportation Authority ... they are the crooks who poor-mouthed their way to a $2 fare, and oversee the TA, the Transit Authority.

Everybody knows BART is Bay Area Rapid Transit ... but what about BEAVIS? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cuemage
07-09-2003, 07:12 PM
I vote for Tom-in-Cincy
His posts are very well thought out, well written, entertaining, and educational.

cueball1950
07-12-2003, 10:35 PM
My favorite picture is of Cher on the battle ship in that skimpy leather out fit singing "If i could turn back the hands of time"
favorite poster on the ccb... thats tough. probably 9 ball girl. carolnyc..chris cass and wife.. tom in cincy...kato...would be better off by saying everybody than typing everybodies name...............mike

TomBrooklyn
08-18-2003, 11:16 PM
My favorite posters are Rod, Fran, TonyM, bluewolf, and Patrick.

bluewolf
08-19-2003, 03:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> My favorite posters are Rod, Fran, TonyM, bluewolf, and Patrick. <hr /></blockquote>

Fran, Tom B, Rod, Patrick, Downtown, Rackmup (Back in the old days), oh kato and vd and about 20 more people.

eg8r
08-19-2003, 05:59 AM
Tom you are on a roll. Keep it up, I wanna see how many old posts you can resurrect.

eg8r

TomBrooklyn
08-19-2003, 08:28 AM
And thank you, eg8r, for another of your posts highlighting and commenting on the posting habits of others.

TomBk

eg8r
08-19-2003, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And thank you, eg8r, for another of your posts highlighting and commenting on the posting habits of others. <hr /></blockquote> And likewise to you, for commenting on my posts.

eg8r