PDA

View Full Version : "Official" CCB Tourney Gear

SPetty
07-07-2003, 11:29 AM
If anybody's been putting off ordering their official "2nd Annual Tourney of the CCB" sweatshirt, t-shirt, or long sleeved t-shirt, time is growing shorter!

Karatemom says the shirts will have to be ordered by the end of July, so you've got a little bit of time, but if you put it off, you might forget!

You can contact Karatemom via PM or email to send a money order, or you can use your credit card via PayPal from her web site:

http://www.geocities.com/pulshutinmom/index.html

The front design will be on the upper left portion of the t-shirt, and the back design will be full.

Kato
07-07-2003, 11:47 AM
Guess I've held out long enough. I'll buy my gear this evening.

On the flip side Voodoo, Phil in SoFla, and my tournament name tags have arrived. Thanks Dave S.

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
07-07-2003, 12:00 PM
NAME TAG? WTF? HOPE its has my road name "Vinnie Babarino" on it...HAHAHAHAHA

Karatemom
07-07-2003, 12:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> On the flip side Voodoo, Phil in SoFla, and my tournament name tags have arrived. Thanks Dave S.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>We got ours last week or so. They look great. Can't wait to show it off.

Vinnie Barbarino????? That reminds me. I didn't know that Gabe Kaplan was such a poker fan. He commentates the WPC's on ESPN.

Heide

9 Ball Girl
07-07-2003, 12:14 PM
I'll buy mine tonight too. Sorry Heide, I'm going to use my credit card. I just can't seem to find the time to buy a money order. Argh!

I got my name tag 2-3 weeks ago. Nice. Thanks Dave!

Ralph S.
07-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Hell, I've had the money order in my wallet for nearly two weeks. Now all I have to do is remember to buy the damned stamp I've forgotten to buy all that time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

SPetty
07-07-2003, 12:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>Sorry, I'm going to use my credit card. <hr /></blockquote>I know I'm not Karatemom, but no need to be sorry!

It pretty much makes it easier for everyone if you use PayPal. You get to sit in the air conditioning and use your credit card; I just sit here at my computer and tell PayPal to put the money in my bank account; and then, still sitting at my computer, I just tell my bank to send Heide a check. (My butt is getting bigger just talking about all that sitting here at the computer... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif)

It really couldn't be any easier for any of us...