PDA

View Full Version : Brain Tumors

Kato
07-07-2003, 11:44 AM
Earlier this morning I thought I had a brain tumor. Luckily it has passed. Excedrin is a wonderful thing.

Kato~~~thankful I won't have to miss my huge matchups against Rackemup.

Voodoo Daddy
07-07-2003, 11:56 AM
I get them everyday I come to this board lately...

Bob Segar sings "The Pool Halls, the hustlers and the losers...used to watch them through the glass. I used to stand outside at closin' time, just to watch her walk on passed."

Karatemom
07-07-2003, 12:04 PM
Well, now this explains alot!! I was wondering where these nasty headaches were coming from.

Heide ~ appreciates the info from Dr. Kato, hahahaha

Barbara
07-07-2003, 12:59 PM
Kato,

On Mondays I usually check the Obits to see if I got an honorable mention!

Barbara~~~no mention today /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
07-07-2003, 02:44 PM
Kato,

Sorry to hear you were hurting this morning. Monday's are normally filled with headaches for me. Seems like the whole world fell apart over the weekend.

I usually take a few asprin on Monday's as part of my daily routine. Good for the heart and blood flow.. they say.

Did you quit smoking yet? I plan to, right after the US Open. That will be the end of my stressfilled life until next year's open.. somtin' like 450 days away..

I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

Kato
07-07-2003, 02:47 PM
Did I quit smoking? No but I'm down to around 3 packs a week. It really sucks going outside to smoke so I just don't do it that much after I get home from work.

Kato~~~really has to quit

9 Ball Girl
07-07-2003, 03:13 PM
Hey Kato, if you can stop smoking for that 1 week while we're in VA, well, let's just say there's a nice surprise in there for you. I'll help you. But you have to help me help you.

Wendy~~~2 pack a day smoker that stopped cold turkey back in '92