PDA

View Full Version : a request of the amazing, sir Scott Lee

snook
07-07-2003, 05:10 PM
howdy, i'm from sullivan indiana and just wanted to let you know that if for any odd chance you came by here, i would be more than happy to have a lesson with you and treat you to a nice dinner in terre haute, or if you couldnt make it to terre haute, and you ever happen to be in indianapolis, please let me know

in much regards,
logan

Barbara
07-07-2003, 06:03 PM
Yeah, ditto, any chance you coming East to the Philly, PA area??

We promise not to drop large wood objects on you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif!

Barbara~~~thank God we didn't kill a Supreme Court Justice...

Rod
07-07-2003, 06:31 PM
I think Scott's on vacation. Last I heard he was traveling through different states. Maybe one near you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Candyman
07-07-2003, 08:45 PM
I think Scott is somewhere east of the Mississippi. There has been many "Scott Sightings" in the last couple of weeks. Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Maryland, Florida, Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, South Carolina and he keeps going, and going, and going!!! At this very moment he is in a pool room somewhere in this big country and just having a ball. If you are serious about getting a lesson from Scott, all you have to do is PM him. He will get in touch with you. You won't regret it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lock

Rod
07-07-2003, 09:37 PM
Hum,
Just like the energizer bunny! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Scott Lee
07-07-2003, 11:18 PM
Snook...Sure, I can come to Terre Haute! However, I am gone from that part of the country! Email me, and we can discuss your needs, and when I think I can get back to see you in Indiana!

Scott Lee

Scott Lee
07-07-2003, 11:20 PM
Barbara...You and I are ON for the next time I can get to Philly! Can't wait to see Pete again...I missed seeing you guys in Vegas in May!

Scott

bigbro6060
07-07-2003, 11:50 PM
any chance of Australia mate ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scott Lee
07-08-2003, 09:31 AM
bigbro6060...I'll tell you the same thing I tell all of my "international" friends...I accept ANY and ALL "roundtrip" airplane tickets. Send me a ticket, and the lesson is FREE! LOL Seriously, I would LOVE to come visit 'down under', and I suspect there would be plenty of willing students as well. However, it would be a major undertaking to schedule a trip like that. I am still working with Tony Jones, on a Talisman promotional tour, that would take me to the Far East. If that comes about, I would certainly be willing to make a stopover in your country!

Scott Lee