PDA

View Full Version : Beer For The Homeless website

nAz
07-08-2003, 12:54 PM
BEER ME!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This site is dedicated to the thousands of men and women in America who have been relegated to the status of children, regardless of their age, by the do-gooders of society who believe that merely because a person has no home they should therefore not be allowed to drink beer.

http://www.beerforthehomeless.com/

Keith Talent
07-08-2003, 06:06 PM
This is great for all those folks out there in America who don't have the chance to donate right at their doorstep like we do in New York.

Hey, another satisfied customer! But doesn't this writing style seem familiar? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Name: Duane City: Chattanooga
Email: (email withheld by request) State: Tennessee
Feedback: I was a recipient of your generosity and it really meant a lot to me! you guys is a class act. Lookin forward to runnin into yall again soon.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-09-2003, 06:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Keith Talent:</font><hr> This is great for all those folks out there in America who don't have the chance to donate right at their doorstep like we do in New York.

<font color="blue"> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif We have them here also. </font color>

Hey, another satisfied customer! But doesn't this writing style seem familiar? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Name: Duane City: Chattanooga
Email: (email withheld by request) State: Tennessee
Feedback: I was a recipient of your generosity and it really meant a lot to me! you guys is a class act. Lookin forward to runnin into yall again soon.

<font color="blue">Are you saying "ole Fast" is homeless now that Fran and Eric and Scott Lee sabotaged his tour? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

nAz
07-09-2003, 11:39 AM
haha FS has got to be the most talked about figure in CCBem.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-09-2003, 01:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> haha FS has got to be the most talked about figure in CCBem. <hr /></blockquote>

or Patrick

Keith Talent
07-09-2003, 02:28 PM
Yeah, Wally. Talk about falling hard and FAST. Once you mess up here, I guess, the next stop is Dumpster diving. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif