PDA

View Full Version : Best friend test...

nAz
07-08-2003, 01:11 PM
http://test.thespark.com/friendtest/

Slightly atonal chords and mildly distracting lights! You are
43% rock-solid friend... and yes I am a Virgo! lol...

Are you a Virgo? I'm not surprised. You're a good friend at times, but other times you're harder to count on than an abacus coated with finger-repellent. And made of razor blades. You're the type of friend that when somebody asks you to hang out with them, you say you want to hang out but then you never actually specify a time, so that you don't actually have to hang out with that person. But you're generally trustworthy and sensitive to others' needs, like a warm elephant on a cold morning. You'll never be the Best Man at a wedding, but you'll also never be the Worst Man. Don't be shy about using phlegm or bile to show your friends you care about them.

people more trustworthy than you (93%)

people just as trustworthy as you (0%)

people less trustworthy than you (6%)
Based on the 1,128,018 submissions before you.

Sample question:
"Your best friend gets trapped in a foreign prison in a land of savages, and only you can rescue them from certain death. But you know that your friend has been having a secret romantic tryst with your lover. What do you do?
** 1. Clench your jaw and storm the prison
** 2. Let the bastard die?unleash the man-eating gnats! "

Keith Talent
07-08-2003, 08:31 PM
I'm batting .333 ... is that so bad? /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Kato
07-09-2003, 11:59 AM
Joyous trumpets and champagne supernovas! You are
79%
rock-solid friend!

The Three Musketeers. The Three Amigos. The Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse? you belong, dude, you belong! Some people put their neck on the line for their friends; you put your ass on the line. And by the way, nice ass. People know they can count on you in a crunch, in a jam, and in other food metaphors describing times of desperation. You give the gift of hope, but more importantly, you give the gift of kidney. Your rewards in life will be great, or at least better than other people's. To quote a fortune cookie: "You are soon have a fortunate experiences."

FUN FACT...

people more trustworthy than you (22%)
people just as trustworthy as you (4%)
people less trustworthy than you (73%)

bluewolf
07-09-2003, 10:34 PM
Got 82% rocky solid friend

CarolNYC
07-10-2003, 03:54 AM
Save the friend and put the lover in the prison to die!ha ha ha
Carol:):):)

Voodoo Daddy
07-10-2003, 07:23 AM
49%...I'm such a creep

Kato
07-10-2003, 08:02 AM
You are a creep/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Been meaning to call you to check up. Answer my PM you scrub.

Kato~~~is cool with Voodoo's 49% because I only like him 51% of the time.

UWPoolGod
07-10-2003, 12:58 PM
Boy I am 55%....but I am not a Virgo.

TomBrooklyn
07-10-2003, 01:08 PM
58%