PDA

View Full Version : New Account

07-08-2003, 08:07 PM
I tried to login many times with no avail. I lost my pw and when I went to request it via email, it couldn't process cause my email wasn't registered. So I tried to apply for a new account with the same email but it said I can't cause it was already in the system LMAO! oh well.

So I made a new email and forum name /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif how is everyone?

Candyman
07-08-2003, 08:59 PM
I'm glad your back on CCB again. If you have been reading the posts here, you have probably noticed the good natured ribbing is alive and well. I'm glad you are alive and well. I hope your son is doing well and improving his game.

Lock

9 Ball Girl
07-08-2003, 09:40 PM
Hey you! Put your picture back up!

Wally_in_Cincy
07-09-2003, 06:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Hey you! Put your picture back up! <hr /></blockquote>

You read the minds of all the horn-dog male CCBers /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Candyman
07-09-2003, 03:36 PM
I think she left the name off the profile for a very good reason. Remember the freak going after her? /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Lock

Kato
07-09-2003, 09:13 PM
I know her and speak to her every now and again online. She's a very nice lady and has a wonderful future ahead of her.

Welcome back Ms. Fantasy.

Kato