PDA

View Full Version : Billiard Club TV series schedule

BCn
07-09-2003, 04:34 AM
We launched a new BCtv website to feature the broadcast schedule.

Check it out at www.billiardclubnetwork.com (http://www.billiardclubnetwork.com).

BTW, BCtv show #1 will premier July 11 on Sunshine Network and July 13th on FOX Sports Digital Nets, while show #2 will air July 10th on Empire Sports Network.

Satellite subscribers outside the Empire and Sunshine markets have access through DISH Network and DirecTV. Digital cable customers nationwide can subscriber to FOX Digital Nets to get the series.

Thank you.

Rob Sykora
314-631-6500
billiardclub@earthlink.net

Kato
07-09-2003, 07:09 AM
I am so psyched about this. The great thing is that I already have Sunshine Network (I was channel surfing the other day and found it) so I don't have buy it. VCR setting has commenced!!!!!!

Kato

Brady_Behrman
07-09-2003, 07:31 AM
What a beautiful site.!

Wally_in_Cincy
07-09-2003, 08:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BCn:</font><hr>
BTW, BCtv show #1 will premier July 11 on Sunshine Network and July 13th on <font color="red">FOX Sports Digital Nets </font color> , while show #2 will air July 10th on Empire Sports Network.

Satellite subscribers outside the Empire and Sunshine markets have access through DISH Network and DirecTV. Digital cable customers nationwide can subscriber to <font color="blue">FOX Digital Nets </font color> to get the series.

<hr /></blockquote>

What's the acronym for Fox (Sports?) Digital Nets?

I called Time Warner cable here in Hamiltucky. They had never heard of Fox Sports Digital Nets. We do get Fox Sports Net (FSN). Is that the same channel...or different /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Kato
07-09-2003, 08:16 AM
Since I don't have to buy Sunshine I'm going to instead buy Fox Sports Net. It's like 20 channels on DirecTV, tons of baseball. In Hamiltucky they don't have it because they don't show HeeHaw re-runs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~couldn't resist.

07-09-2003, 08:59 AM
Hey Kato, you talking about the $12/mo Sports Pack on DirecTV? If so, that includes both Empire and Sunshine, but not FOX Sports (Digital) which is digital cable only as far as I know. I've never heard of a FOX pack that is different from the Sports Pack.

I sub'ed to the Sports Pack just for this new BCtv stuff. First match was good, just wish my DirecTivo wouldn't record all the repeats -- there's something wrong with the guide info for the BCtv stuff so Tivo doesn't now he recorded it already....

Kato
07-09-2003, 09:25 AM
I don't get Empire Sports on my package and won't pay for it as I don't particularly care for NY sports. Sunshine is on my package though and what the heck? Watching 3 year old Florida Gator/Alabama games is such fun. I'm kindof broke so I haven't pulled the trigger on the Fox Sports Net package but gosh I wanna see all those baseball games. I love baseball.

Kato