PDA

View Full Version : speaking of hash brownies...

nAz
07-09-2003, 02:00 PM
I didn't want to spam up Katos post.
anyways check this out its kinda funny. (shockwave required)
http://www.mobiusfactor.com/cgi-bin/esp?PAGE=movie&mid=clinton /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oh and here is a recipe... ( like you really need it)

This recipe for hash brownies is pretty much universal. Remember that one can always score a package of "brownie mix" from the grocery and just add the hash or powdered hemp. Additional UNCOPYRIGHTED recipes for similar dishes will be welcome, too.
<toke>
This food is for use in countries where it is legal to do so, and only by adults, and only by people whose lives depend upon the ingestion of marijuana for doctor-prescribed medicinal purposes. Everyone else, CLOSE YOUR EYES!
<toke>
Ingredients
<toke>
Solid vegetable oil (such as Crisco)
7 ounces bittersweet chocolate
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter (or margarine)
3 large eggs
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup lightly packed dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons dark corn syrup (aka molasses)
1 cup cake flour (aka plain - not self-rising - flour)
1 teaspoon baking powder (or 1 cup self-rising flour and no baking powder)
1/4 teaspoon salt
optional: 1 cup unsalted nuts (whatever you like - I prefer black walnuts)
optional: 6 ounces mini marshmallows (this makes Heavenly Hash Brownies)
...and...
2-4 grams (depending upon quality) dry hashish or
1 ounce of dry well-sifted and powdered marijuana
The hemp should be powdered before beginning the session. A mortar & pestle are best, but a spoon and earthenware bowl can be used in a pinch. Hold the spoon with your thumb pressed into its bowl, and press it against the hemp that is resting on the bottom of the bowl, rubbing it around, until the hemp is fully powdered. Use a medium screen to sift out stems, etc. (a flour sifter will do).
<toke>
Instructions
<toke>
Make ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that NO one is going to wander in with one or more children while you're doing this - it happened to me once, and the little shits ate all of my brownies!
Put the rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Coat the inside of a 9 by 13-inch baking pan with solid vegetable oil, then dust the inside of the pan with loose flour; pour any unstuck flour out of the pan.
Melt the chocolate and butter (or margarine) in the top of a double boiler set over simmering water (or nuke the same in a microwave-proof bowl, in the microwave, just until melted).
In a large bowl, mix together (with a mixer) the eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar and corn syrup until blended
Mix the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture.
In a separate bowl, stir the flour, baking powder and salt together with a fork.
Slowly (pour in a little at a time) mix the flour mixture into the egg mixture.
Stir in the nuts and marshmallows.
Pour (scrape it all in) the mixture into the prepared pan.
Bake for 30 minutes; it's done when the top springs back after pressing with a fork.
Set the pan on a rack to cool.
Cut into 1 1/2 by 3-inch bars.
Enjoy!
<toke>

Qtec
07-09-2003, 02:53 PM
http://www.buydutchseeds.com/images/christal.jpg

http://wiet.pagina.nl/

Q

SecaucusFats
07-09-2003, 04:40 PM
Hey Naz,

Thanks, you revived a great memory of Thanksgiving 1976. My wife and I prepared the turkey and all the trimmings. The stuffing was made extra special with the addition of an ounce of the finest sinsemilla. Along with the traditional pies, we baked a batch of the most decadent, sinfully delicious brownies, redolent of Lebanese blonde hash. We started the evening with a fine wine and tokes of black opiated hash while Frank Zappa, Pink Floyd, Jeff Beck, Zeppelin played on the stereo. Everyone ate like pigs and they still got the munchies! Everyone wound up draped all over the furniture. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fats

9 Ball Girl
07-09-2003, 09:49 PM
I was definitely born way too late!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

cheesemouse
07-09-2003, 11:48 PM
Fats,

In the mid to late 70's in Lincoln County, Oregon, the mushroom capital of the world for two months in the fall it became fashionable to have these spagetti feeds. The sause, of course simmered lovingly and liberaly with liberty caps. A few bottles of a nice red wine and some friends with some nice 'hippy' music in the background would top the meal off......the kicker was the meal was eaten without utensils...the more experienced hostess'es would take the trouble of lining the walls and floor with a plactic sheeting...oh, the good ole days.....LOL... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TomBrooklyn
07-10-2003, 01:13 PM
I wonder what Fast Larry would say about this?

nAz
07-10-2003, 01:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> I wonder what Fast Larry would say about this? <hr /></blockquote>

FL holds the record for most Hash brownies eaten off a billiard table /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

where is he anyways?

Tom_In_Cincy
07-10-2003, 02:06 PM
Thanksgiving of 1976... OMG.. I think I was there /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
The loved everything about the 70s except DISCO.

(that is, what I can remember... I did make it thru the 60s... I think /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

UWPoolGod
07-10-2003, 02:37 PM
Make another post Tom geez...have your finger prints worn off yet? LOL

Todd &lt;-- got 1 more

nAz
07-10-2003, 02:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Thanksgiving of 1976... OMG.. I think I was there /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
The loved everything about the 70s except DISCO.

(that is, what I can remember... I did make it thru the 60s... I think /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif) <hr /></blockquote>

Tom you don't like Disco? I thought you were in the movie "Saturday night fever" wasn't that you Dancing? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
07-10-2003, 03:00 PM
Todd,

LOL.. I'm on vacation.. getting ready to move.. Posting is just a quick break from packing

SecaucusFats
07-10-2003, 05:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr> Fats,

In the mid to late 70's in Lincoln County, Oregon, the mushroom capital of the world for two months in the fall it became fashionable to have these spagetti feeds. The sause, of course simmered lovingly and liberaly with liberty caps. A few bottles of a nice red wine and some friends with some nice 'hippy' music in the background would top the meal off......the kicker was the meal was eaten without utensils...the more experienced hostess'es would take the trouble of lining the walls and floor with a plactic sheeting...oh, the good ole days.....LOL... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That's what I'm talking about..good food, good friends, no real hassles from the cops, just people out having fun.
BTW, does anyone remember hash oil? OMG that stuff was intense! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Fats

cheesemouse
07-10-2003, 06:17 PM
Fats,

same time same station: I had just close the bar I managed. A buddy of mine stayed behind. I was beginning to count out a $300 bank when he says here try some of this. It was hash oil, it was more like tar. He dipped an unfolded paper clip in it and then heated it whereupon a small drop of it land on the shake leave in a bowl. I nearly busted a gasket holding it in...it was 2:30am when I started to count the bank, it was 6:00am and I still didn't have the bank counted out...it was hilarious...that's why they call it 'dope' folks......

Qtec
07-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Fats, even here in the NL , hash oil is considered a hard drug. Actually , the cannabis that is grown here is becoming so strong [ years of cross breeding in seed banks ] that they [ present Govt ] are trying to get certain strains classed as hard drugs [ too strong ]. It will never happen of course.
You can buy your mushrooms [ paddo,s] in most 'Koffie'shops .Shops that only sell mushrooms and other herbal products are called 'Smart'shops. The main customers are tourists . /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Q

Wally_in_Cincy
07-11-2003, 06:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> ...BTW, does anyone remember hash oil? OMG that stuff was intense! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Fats <hr /></blockquote>

Buddy of mine used to make that stuff. Definitely buzzable.

I've only smoked pot about 3 times in the last 15 years. One night I stayed until closing at the local tavern after playing in a little pool tournament all night and drinking somewhat heavily. A few regulars stayed and smoked some weed after they locked up, including me. I literally could not walk after that /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Somebody took me home and I remember praying to the porcelain god thinking "Dam I'm glad I cleaned my bathroom yesterday afternoon" LOL

bluewolf
07-11-2003, 09:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> I wonder what Fast Larry would say about this? <hr /></blockquote>

Good thing he is on vacation. LOL. In those days, I did not eat hash brownied, way too slow of a way to get that delicious stuff into my system. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SpiderMan
07-11-2003, 11:17 AM
He'd say that Naz is really Eric in disguise /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SpiderMan

nAz
07-12-2003, 08:17 PM
who is Eric? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like some Hash oil. dip a cig in it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif