PDA

View Full Version : CCB

HOWARD
07-09-2003, 03:23 PM
I floated this balloon before and attempted to draft the
guy Houston to run it. He was not interested. It would seem
this board has become stronger - speaking number-wise.

So I will float the balloon again.

This forum of pool players floating and mixing- could come together as an organization.

This requires an organize person with the skill to put it together. I am not that person.

I requires someone to say "send money kids", were going to put on tourneys, hall of fame, back a film or ...

So Wally - in Hamiltucky or where ever the devil you live
are you the man for the job? Or Scott Lee, well general would you be willing to take it on.

I threw those names out because I believe they are solid and honest from what I have taken through their posts.

Alright shoot from the hip.

Howard

Tom_In_Cincy
07-09-2003, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
923 Registered User(s). as of 07/09/2003<hr /></blockquote>

Of witch, only about 20% post on a weekly basis. And, maybe 5% of us post on a daily basis.

We are all sick.. we need to play more..

Organize? what do you think the CCB tournament in VA along with the US Open 9 ball tournament is?

nAz
07-09-2003, 09:27 PM
I think nwe should all join the peace corps and go help the poor people of africa, or maybe the people hurting here in the good old U.S. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

UWPoolGod
07-10-2003, 11:15 AM
What I don't get about places like Somalia in Africa is that I know the governments over there are terrible to the people, but if there are not enough supplies to go around, why do they keep pumping out kids? So we can see it on the TV and send them money?

TomBrooklyn
07-10-2003, 12:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> I think we should all join the peace corps <hr /></blockquote>I would like to Save The Gay Unborn Whales.

UWPoolGod
07-10-2003, 12:31 PM
I would like to Save The Gay Unborn Whales. &lt;--Tom

Guess its better than clubbing baby seals or shooting spotted owls

Todd &lt;--- only done one of those LOL