PDA

View Full Version : Fast & Furious 3!

Cuemage
07-09-2003, 06:00 PM
that's how my backstroke looked before Scott Lee got ahold of me. Seriously though, I want to thank Scott for some excellent pointers on how to improve my game. Without going into details, Scott identified my weaknesses in under 1 minute of warming up. If you're on the fence about taking a lesson from Scott, then allow me to push you over. Scott is a true gentleman, very knowledgeable, and underpriced. take advantage of his low rates!
Thanks again Scott!

tha Cuemage

Candyman
07-09-2003, 07:17 PM
I gotta ditto what you just said. I was fortunate enough to have a lesson with Scott on June 27. For the first time in my short pool career, I have a very good idea of what I am suppose to do, as opposed to just shooting and hoping. Now, if I can just "do" what I am suppose to do, I will be in pretty good shape. By the way, where do you shoot in G'boro and are you in a league? I live in Burlington.

Lock

Cuemage
07-09-2003, 07:20 PM
well, i don't shoot much during the summer, but when I do it's at Shooters on Highpoint Rd. BTW, my favorite spot to shoot was STIX in Burlington. I hated it when Jeff left. Have you heard anything about him since he left?

Candyman
07-09-2003, 07:45 PM
I have only been in Stix 2 or 3 times and that was before I started playing pool. I was more into massive alcohol consumption. Those days are over for me now. It is all about pool. I didn't know Jeff, but if he was the owner, don't worry about him to much. His family owns Burlington Chemical which is very successful company. I do see a lot of guys that played at Stix and they all miss it. It was the only nice room in this area.

Lock