PDA

View Full Version : Hey there,Cheesemouse!

CarolNYC
07-10-2003, 03:44 AM
The Black Hills of South Dakota! Sounds beautiful-isnt there a yearly motorcycle run to South Dakota?Anyways, Candy Apple Red is just one those colors you gotta like!:):):)And if the girls stopped coming around after your car was taken, they weren't worth it in the first place-you deserve better!:):):)
I also liked White Pearl, if the paint job was done correctly:)
There is a club out of Brooklyn called "Remember When Cruisers!"My daughters godfather has a 56' Merc built on a grand prix chassis with a 455 Oldsmobile motor-chopped and channelled-black with red ghost flames-they usually all get together and ALL the cars are just awesome!
Ahhhhhh, Remember When!
Stay well!
Carol:):):):)

cheesemouse
07-10-2003, 05:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> The Black Hills of South Dakota! Sounds beautiful-isnt there a yearly motorcycle run to South Dakota?Anyways, Candy Apple Red is just one those colors you gotta like!:):):)And if the girls stopped coming around after your car was taken, they weren't worth it in the first place-you deserve better!:):):)
I also liked White Pearl, if the paint job was done correctly:)
There is a club out of Brooklyn called "Remember When Cruisers!"My daughters godfather has a 56' Merc built on a grand prix chassis with a 455 Oldsmobile motor-chopped and channelled-black with red ghost flames-they usually all get together and ALL the cars are just awesome!
Ahhhhhh, Remember When!
Stay well!
Carol:):):):) <hr /></blockquote>

Carol,

Heres a google search result on the Mecca of motorcyle rallys: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;oe=UTF-8&amp;q=Sturgis+motorcycle+rally&amp;btnG=Google+Search

this is a yearly event and if your a biker/biker momma this a must do before you die.......

As far as the chick-a-deezzzz disappearing after the candy apple red wheels disappeared I found that my dimples to die for and inch long eye lashes packaged together with an uncontrollable laugh kept me in good stead with the skirts....LOL...I still have the laugh.....LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
07-11-2003, 03:26 AM
Good morning Cheesemouse,
Maybelline eyelashes and a killer smile-you cant get any better than that!Good for you-let them eat their hearts out!ha ha ha!
Thank you very much for that bike site-that was very kind of you-I thought it was Sturgis-I remember watching on T.V., Jesse James had to get his bike together in like,5 days and head out to South Dakota:):):)
Sturgis,Laconia and Daytona-I've been to Daytona, but not the other two-but Im spoiled,ha ha ha,so if I were to go on a run, I'd need someone to follow in a Winnebago cause Im NOT roughing it!ha ha ha ha!
Thanks again-Take care!
Carol:):):)