PDA

View Full Version : Worried about Blackheart

griffith_d
07-10-2003, 07:07 AM
I have emailed Jerry to see how he is doing and no response. I am getting worried that he got worse again. Has anyone heard from him?

Griff

Ralph S.
07-10-2003, 09:35 AM
Hey Griff, Jerry is doing just fine. I called to speak to hime the other afternoon, and his wife told me he is just fine. He went back to work and is splitting his time between his fulltime job and the cue making. If I am not mistaken, he works in some kind of steel manufacturing plant. Hope this helps, as I am patiently waiting myself.

griffith_d
07-10-2003, 10:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> Hey Griff, Jerry is doing just fine. I called to speak to hime the other afternoon, and his wife told me he is just fine. He went back to work and is splitting his time between his fulltime job and the cue making. If I am not mistaken, he works in some kind of steel manufacturing plant. Hope this helps, as I am patiently waiting myself. <hr /></blockquote>

When I emailed Jerry to see how he was I did not mention anything about the cue I am waiting on for a few reasons,...it is a given that I care if he is ok, but I did not want to pressure him about making some "lofty" deadline when working on my cue. I would hate for him to have any extra pressure than he already has. Two,...my father just had a "mini" stroke a couple of weeks ago and it got me thinking about Jerry and how he was. Three,...I would hate to be the reason Jerry went into a relapse working on my/yours/anyones cue when something happened.

Griff

BLACKHEART
07-10-2003, 10:16 PM
Hi guys,thanks for your concern. I've made some updates to my computer &amp; that's why I haven't been able to answer my e-mail. My health is getting better every day &amp; I'm back to work &amp; trying to get some Q work done too. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon...JER

CarolNYC
07-11-2003, 04:00 AM
I'll pray your father has a speedy recovery!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CarolNYC
07-11-2003, 04:02 AM
TAP,TAP,TAP!
Talk to you soon,Jer!
Carol:):):):) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rich R.
07-11-2003, 04:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BLACKHEART:</font><hr> My health is getting better every day <hr /></blockquote>

It's nice to hear some good news. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

griffith_d
07-11-2003, 05:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BLACKHEART:</font><hr> Hi guys,thanks for your concern. I've made some updates to my computer &amp; that's why I haven't been able to answer my e-mail. My health is getting better every day &amp; I'm back to work &amp; trying to get some Q work done too. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon...JER <hr /></blockquote>

Glad to hear you are doing better,....now get to work on my cue! LOL

Griff

BLACKHEART
07-11-2003, 07:36 AM
You &amp; Ralph are definately on the list...JER

griffith_d
07-11-2003, 07:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BLACKHEART:</font><hr> You &amp; Ralph are definately on the list...JER <hr /></blockquote>

No rush,....can I put it on layaway? LOL

Griff