PDA

View Full Version : Tribute

Candyman
07-10-2003, 07:26 PM
http://64.177.83.63/liberty/email.htm

Check this link out if you have a few minutes. It touched me deeply. It is an honor to be an American.

Lock

pooljunkie73
07-10-2003, 07:58 PM
Candyman,

There is very few things in this world that will make me cry.
You just found one.
I can never imagine what it was like in NYC at that time,i hope we never have to find out again.

wow /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

eg8r
07-10-2003, 09:48 PM
Hey candyman, thank you for that link. It is amazing to me how much I am still affected by those pictures.

Thanks,

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
07-11-2003, 06:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooljunkie73:</font><hr> Candyman,

You just found one.
I can never imagine what it was like in NYC at that time,i hope we never have to find out again.

wow /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I remember our NYC CCBers, particularly Fran and Dr. D, telling some incredible stories about that day.

Thanks Candyman. I saved that link. They need to show those pictures on TV once in a while. But the spineless media refuses to.

Maybe if Qtec sees that tribute he will understand where we're coming from /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

bluewolf
07-11-2003, 09:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooljunkie73:</font><hr> Candyman,

You just found one.

wow /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Has anyone seen the apa shirt with the 9 and 11 balls on the back with 'never forget'.?

UWPoolGod
07-11-2003, 09:53 AM
Wow, great post. I am at a loss for words...

Todd &lt;--- proud to be an American.

9 Ball Girl
07-11-2003, 11:21 AM
Wow. I can never get enough of it. Maybe 'cause I was there running along with everyone else that day. I don't know. I see it everyday when I'm at work (I'm only 6 blocks away). I lost 2 friends that day.

Candyman
07-11-2003, 05:32 PM
You New Yorkers are some tough Americans. It is still difficult for me to comprehend 9/11. I have had many friends visit NY and are just awed by their visit to the site. Everyone has told me about their visit to the site and the indescribable feeling they had. I'm so sorry to here of the lose of your friends. God bless all of the victims, family, and friends. God bless the brave fireman, law enforcement, search and rescue, and worderful volunteers that came from all corners. The passengers and crews were just remarkable. What else can you saw about them? You know they are in God's sweet hand as I write. Gotta go now, can't see to type anymore.
Lock