PDA

View Full Version : few words on my progress..

marek
07-11-2003, 04:28 AM
Hi to all my friend here!
Its been a while since my last post about my game and tournaments I played in. Here in Czech Republic there are no major tournaments during the summer so there is plenty of time to practice and to experiment. To make it short I have made big progress during last few months and there are two main reason for it: Fran Crimi and David Sapolis. those two noble people gave me some valuable advices which helped me to make that progress in my game.
1) Thank you Fran as your advice about my grip was absolutely right! The reason for twisting my wrist was bad placemanent of my feet, now I stand much more stable and my grip is ok now, I feel much more confident with my stroke. THANK YOU FRAN! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
2) Thank you David, the article you sent me about the structure of the training (the theory of training cycles) helped me greatly, now i am able to peak my performance right on the day it is needed! And your hint about not exercice the same thing two days in succession really works nicely, its almost unbelievable how big is the difference!!! During the period of SINGLE month my efficiency in the trouble areas of my game went really high! THANK YOU DAVID! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Just wanted to say that I really appreciate your help... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

mickey2
07-11-2003, 07:08 AM
Hi Marek,

just take a ride to Salzburg if you want to play a bigger tournament.
27th of August, 35 entry fee, total prize money 7000
http://www1.salzburg.co.at/kugelrund/renaultcup/plakat_renault_cup_infopage.jpg

Or go for the LINDWURM-TROPHY 15th. - 17th. of august http://www.kbv.or.at/lindwurm-trophy/infos.htm = in german only

marek
07-11-2003, 07:34 AM
hi mickey!
I am very well awared of those tournys... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif))
thx anyway! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif)