PDA

View Full Version : OnePocketChamp....Britney???????

Wally_in_Cincy
07-11-2003, 07:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote OnePocketChamp:</font><hr> Here I sit with a meager 85 posts, no Wendy phone number, no Wendy address and no Wendy centerfold, man life sure sucks for a low poster like me. Does it count that I killed Rackmup in our "Cats Out of the Bag" matchup, went to jail over eg8r's friend, Britney" and had my rules help ridicled and honor besmurced. How does a poor Texas guy gain ground on the board???? <hr /></blockquote>

Well you could tell us more about this "Britney incident". Anything involving boobs and jail time has to be good /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

KBuck
07-11-2003, 07:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote OnePocketChamp:</font><hr> Does it count that I killed Rackmup in our "Cats Out of the Bag" matchup, went to jail over eg8r's friend, Britney" <hr /></blockquote>

Well you could tell us more about this "Britney incident". Anything involving boobs and jail time has to be good /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Wally, you shouldn't call Rackmup and Eg8r boobs. It's name calling like this that starts lots of the fights here, lol.

Nightstalker
07-11-2003, 08:09 AM
LMAO /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OnePocketChamp
07-11-2003, 05:19 PM
On the advice from my attorney I have been instructed to make no further mention of the "Britney Incident" prior to the actual legal proceedings soon to get underway. And, as to calling my two friends "boobs", that is a rather unsavory moniker to use----I prefer to refer to them as "nits". Okay, okay, I'll just make one more statement. THE GIRL WAS WORTH EVERY HOUR I SPENT IN JAIL!!!!!!

rackmup
07-11-2003, 06:13 PM
Ouch.

eg8r
07-11-2003, 09:12 PM
While I don't think that soothes her ailing heart (why did you do it man!!!!) I hope you have learned your lesson.

eg8r &lt;~~~Loves to see Les blush when we bring up Brittany /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cayotic Woman
07-11-2003, 10:39 PM
<font color="red"> He does turn a very good shade of red sometimes. And mentioning Brittany does have it's affect on OPC. </font color>

<font color="blue">Just a Cayotic Woman enjoying life! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif </font color>

Ralph S.
07-12-2003, 01:58 AM
Present your facts OPC. We wanna know what happened. You can even let the legal end take place here in our forum... "The CCB Court". I am sure we can get enough jurors and maybe Cincy Tom for the judge. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

rackmup
07-12-2003, 04:43 AM
While some of you are so insensitive as to make light of OPC's sufferings, I imagine you will rethink your cruel tauntings after you read the medical press release outlining a disease suffered by many, including several famous people and our very own OPC:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vancouver Medical Association Libido Research Team:</font><hr>
Vancouver
July 15th, 2003
PRESS RELEASE: Research Findings regarding M.T.N.M.M.R.J.B. (Men That Need Many Meaningless Relationships Just Because.)

In the team's over 40 years experience with this group, Meaningless Relationship Co-Dependent individuals have first consulted me at any age from 20 to 75. The usual history of this individual is that the minority first developed the conviction of belonging to the needy group at the age of 4 to 12. The majority fell into that age group up to age 75. Usually there was great resistance from the family, later reinforced by school and friends. So usually he was strongly influenced to conform to social expectations. Then the natural result was marriage and children, followed by divorces (often multiple divorces.)

Finally, at about the age of 50 to 55, with financial pressures easing and time moving on, he reached a decision, "time is moving along and I have been wanting more women than I can possibly handle all this time, so I may as well do what I have been really wanting." The sufferer's family and friends went along with it the majority of cases, and in some cases there was the pervasive belief that it was "just a phase" or "a mid-life thing." But, with so many years of the conviction firmly in mind, there has never been any who have expressed regret or changed their mind. This is the reason why the Benjamin Standards, psychiatric treatment, etc, are superfluous in the great majority of cases. And in that majority it is almost insulting.

The first step in changing one's desires should be reversible castration. The whole process is expensive and time-consuming, and there are no short-cuts (no pun intended.) The only way to economize on both money and time is by doing things as efficiently as possible. Putting female hormones into the body while the male hormone is still present causes some of the female hormones to be destroyed and is certainly not economical or efficient but it must be done at some point anyway if improvement is a desire.

The introduction of female hormones into the male system will eventually lead the victim of M.T.N.M.M.R.J.B. to "getting in touch with his feminine side" and thus, a better understanding of why they don't need a relationship with every woman "simply because they are there."

The Research Team is currently establishing a list of "Test Subjects" for reversible castration and female hormone transplants." <hr /></blockquote>

I have submitted OPC's name for consideration.

Regards,

Ken

OnePocketChamp
07-12-2003, 06:05 AM
This is a very controversial study with some rather ugly parameters to consider [ QUOTE ]
The first step in changing one's desires should be reversible castration <hr /></blockquote> Not an option I choose to undertake but I did at one time briefly under go the second alternative [ QUOTE ]
The introduction of female hormones into the male system will eventually lead the victim of M.T.N.M.M.R.J.B. to "getting in touch with his feminine side <hr /></blockquote> Now, this did in fact seem to aid me but the side affects were too much for me to continue you with (I began to wear panty hose and could not keep from shopping at Victoria Secret). Anyone considering this treatment should know that wearing panty hose is a very painful experience, not to mention the great expense involved in trying to find the right color (I finally choose basic black with a nice lace pattern).
I do thank Rackmup for his concern for me and will at least consider with an open mind if this group does choose to contact me.