PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Kato?

rackmup
07-12-2003, 12:47 PM
...I just checked the "Who's Online?" list and Kato was no where to be found.

The boy had better be in a pool room working on his stroke because his certain demise is only days away.

While he might enjoy that "8-ball" crap, his one-pocket and nineball skills are in need of an overhaul...and I'm not just talking "oil change and plugs." I mean a full, body-off restoration, complete with new paint and upholstery.

Oh yeah...let him listen to the fiber-prompted spewings of the old guy, OPC and Kato might think he has a chance but it's time for a reality check.

Knock Knock. Anyone in there? Kato? Do you hear that?

tick tick tick tick...

That's your pool-playing reputation s-l-o-w-l-y slipping away. It's not too late...you can join eg8r's Quilting Bee and Lawn Darts League in Orlando.

Oh yeah...the woofin' is back on.

Regards,

Ken (approximately 60 hours until Kato gets schooled.)

Kato
07-12-2003, 11:33 PM
Kato smacks mosquito on neck that he assumes is Ken. Starts jamming Biohazard and getting ready. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hey Kenny, at least I have a reputation to lose. What's your excuse? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Come and get some, tic toc, tic toc. Your pride slowly slips away as another ball drops. Click thunk, another drops, click thunk, there goes another. Rackem Rackmup.

Kato~~~ain't goin' nowhere, ain't joining no lawn dart league.

Chris Cass
07-13-2003, 12:57 AM
Better wait till the Omen comes in. You'll need atleast 10 minutes of practice first.

C.C.~~let the games begin.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Kato
07-13-2003, 04:58 AM
Hey Cassman, the Omen will be available for Ken's visit in August. Pete e-mailed me yesterday nailing down the specs for my shafts. I probably take delivery around July 25. You can cut the expectation with a chainsaw.

Kato~~~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rackmup
07-13-2003, 08:46 AM
You know...when you sit back and read the advice, the invitations to play, answers to life's questions, confirming arrangements for people from all over the land to meet, condolences for someone's loss, prayers for someone who is sick and even the friendly woofing like this latest banter between Kato and myself, one has to realize that the decision to become a "regular" here at the CCB was a smart one.

Friends without faces, words without voices, smiles that warm your heart without actually seeing the up-turned corners of someone's mouth and all the rest are the benefits of finding your little niche here at our forum.

And to quote Kato:
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato :</font><hr> You can cut the expectation with a chainsaw <hr /></blockquote>
Suggestion: Don't bring that chainsaw to the poolroom...I'm afraid you might move it from your "expectations" to your wrists after I'm through with you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

Ken (tap tap Kato)