PDA

View Full Version : Keith McCready on Accu-stats

Wally_in_Cincy
07-15-2003, 07:17 AM
Doing a search at www.accu-stats.com (http://www.accu-stats.com) I found these if anyone is interested.

Morris/Stalev & Souquet/McCready*
D4-9B1*: Rodney Morris (.930)def. Evgeny Stalev (.667) 7-0 & Ralf Souquet (.940) def. Keith McCready (.896) 7-3 $24.00
---------------------------------------------------
Grady Mathews vs. Keith McCready D5-1P1: Grady Mathews def. Keith McCready 3-1. $26.00
-------------------------------------------------
Varner/Matlock & McCready/Wetch
D5-9B2: Nick Varner (.925) def. David Matlock (.885) 7-5. Keith McCready (.939) def. Jimmy Wetch (.792) 7-2
$26.00

Keith McCready
07-15-2003, 09:42 AM
I'm going to have to get a copy of those myself. When I played Grady, I barely made it to the table. I was on the clock. At Derby, you never knew when you were going to shoot until the morning hours. I think this is the morning after the Alex-and-Keith show with the mud ball. AccuStats was filming on the front table with all of the hot lights, and I was trying to open my eyes. Grady shot a great match, making some incredible shots. If you look on the table where I am sitting, you can see my breakfast. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

When I played Jimmy, my game accompanied me to the table. Jimmy played great, as he always does. I just happened to be a little more on top of my game that day. At the end of the match, I went up to the AccuStats booth and joined in the commentary with Billy Cardone and Shawn Putnam.

Earthquake

bluewolf
07-15-2003, 04:13 PM
I ordered the one where you won. Thanks wally for finding these.

Laura