PDA

View Full Version : CAT event #2 results and a special thanks to all!

Holly
04-01-2002, 04:45 PM
Greetings Everyone : )

New York City resident Jennifer Barretta won 1st. place at this past weekends CAT event, which garnered her $480 plus the pre-paid player spot at the WPBA Mid-West Classic stop scheduled August 21-25 in Peoria, Ill. Second place went to Veronique Menare from Drummondville, Quebec Canada, third place finisher was Linda Shea, while rounding out the top 4 out of the field of 28 this past Easter weekend was Delaware's Donna Tidwell. You can check out all the results, the leader point table and a schedule of upcoming CAT events at:

http://www.threecatproductions.org

The anticipated food and clothing drive was not as successful as the tournament, however we do plan to continue this new tradition at each stop and believe now with the opportunity at better notification that the CAT community outreach endeavor will become stronger with each ensuing event.

A very special thanks to all the players who participated this weekend, the fine folks who watched the matches, the great staff at Sharp Shooters (KC, Casey, Eric, Joe and Daryl, Karla...my friends!) as well as room owner Chris Lee and a special big hug to Harry who has been our friend and has assisted us with his wonderful photos!

See you all soon,

Holly

Doctor_D
04-01-2002, 07:45 PM
Good evening:

I would once again like to extend my congratulations to Holly, Trish and Eve for a job well done. Keep up the great work ladies.

Dr. D.