PDA

View Full Version : Scott Lee

q4summit
07-15-2003, 04:26 PM
Well, after reaching Scott Lee around December and having the lesson moved from May to July, it finally happend. And let me tell you, the wait was more than worth it. Having a lesson with scott was like relearning pool (not that i'm advanced by any means!). It was like being taught how to hold a cue and make a bridge all over again. Just with stroke.

He spent over an hour wtih me showing me what was wrong, how I can improve it, showed me drills, banking, and the diamond system, and even taught me my favorite trick shot (the impossible bank!).

Me and my cousin sam were more than thrilled with the knowelwedge we gained that night. You know you did a good job when the guy that only got 1 hour lesson wishe'd he'd bought the 2 hour one /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If anyone is ever thinking about getting lessons, book Scott Lee, well worth the time and money. Thank you again Scott!

Marc

SpiderMan
07-15-2003, 04:56 PM
I've booked him for a Saturday morning this fall. This will be my first lesson ever, as I've always been a stubborn "do the research and figure it out yourself" sort of guy. I've been working heavily on stroke, timing, and other fundamentals all year, so hopefully I'll be consistent enough to realize max benefit from some professional coaching.

SpiderMan

griffith_d
07-16-2003, 05:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> I've booked him for a Saturday morning this fall. This will be my first lesson ever, as I've always been a stubborn "do the research and figure it out yourself" sort of guy. I've been working heavily on stroke, timing, and other fundamentals all year, so hopefully I'll be consistent enough to realize max benefit from some professional coaching.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

I took a two hour lesson in April and it turned out well that he stayed and extra two hours or so. He showed me a lot what he has to offer. He is a fountain of knowledge that is waiting to spill out to anyone willing to listen and learn.

Scott loves to teach and is a good teacher and can really show where a person is lacking. I have not looked at all of the tape yet, but that will help you visualize what is wrong after he says it,....visualize again and again.

I am trying to really visualize the shot going in before I shoot and it really helps,..something I have never done before.

Griff

Ralph S.
07-16-2003, 07:00 AM
Hey q4, just wait til ya get the all day lesson, then you'll know just how much fun Scott really is. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Glad you enjoyed it, Scott is the best.

SpiderMan
07-16-2003, 07:23 AM
I've shot around with Scott for a couple of long sessions before, we had a lot of fun but it wasn't a lesson. I didn't ask for any coaching, we were just playing to beat one another. As a professional, I wouldn't ask him to work unless he's getting paid. Next time it's a real lesson, I'm sure he'll earn his keep!

SpiderMan