PDA

View Full Version : Pool on TV this week!

BCn
07-15-2003, 05:45 PM
Ralf Souquet battles Ramil Gallego on Empire Sports Network while Kim Davenport takes on Evgeny Stalev on Sunshine Network and FOX Sports Digital Nets.

Grady Mathews and Billy Incardona announce both matches with some nice gems from Grady.

What are CCBer's saying about BCtv?
<ul type="square"> "I am so psyched about this. The great thing is that I already have Sunshine Network (I was channel surfing the other day and found it) so I don't have buy it. VCR setting has commenced!" says <font color="blue"> Kato </font color>

"I (subscribed) to the (FOX) Sports Pack just for this new BCtv stuff. First match was good, just wish my DirecTivo wouldn't record all the repeats..." says <font color="blue"> dmorris68 </font color>
[/list]
TV Schedule this week:

Ralf Souquet vs. Ramil Gallego on Empire Sports Network (http://www.billiardclubnetwork.com/bctv)
<ul type="square"> Thursday July 17 @ 9:00 PM
Friday July 18 @ 2:00 PM
Saturday July 19 @ Midnight
Check listings for other repeats[/list]
Kim Davenport vs. Evgeny Stalev on Sunshine Network (http://www.billiardclubnetwork.com/bctv)
<ul type="square"> Friday July 18 @ 4:00 PM
Friday July 18 @ 10:30 PM
Monday July 21 @ 4:00 PM
Thursday July 24 @ 5:00 AM
Checking listing for more airtimes[/list]
Kim Davenport vs. Evgeny Stalev on FOX Sports Digital Nets (http://www.billiardclubnetwork.com/bctv)
<ul type="square"> FSDN Atlantic
Sunday July 20th @ 9:00 PM

FSDN Central
Monday July 21 @ 12:00 PM

FSDN Pacific
Tuesday July 22 @ 1:00 PM [/list]

Thanks for your support!
Rob Sykora
billiardclub@earthlink.net

Wally_in_Cincy
07-16-2003, 06:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BCn:</font><hr> What are CCBer's saying about BCtv?

<font color="red">I will ask one more time "What is the acronym for Fox Sports Digital Nets?"

Is it a channel? Is it a package?

Can anyone explain it?

</font color> <font color="blue">Clueless Wally_in_Cincy </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

Thank you

eg8r
07-16-2003, 06:45 AM
Why is Empire showing a different match? Will Sunshine miss some matches that are shown on Empire and vice versa?

I cannot wait till August. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~Can't move to Fl fast enough

BCn
07-16-2003, 09:04 AM
FOX Sports Digital Nets is FSDN.
It launched in 2001 as a package of 3 regional digital cable networks designed to provide a similar multi-sports package to satellite networks DTV and DISH. FSND will provide out-of-market sports from the 22 FOX Sports Networks, including BCtv.

Empire started the 13-week U.S. Open series one week prior to Sunshine. We designed it this way so that satellite subscribers will have two separate matches each week for viewing.

Rob

Wally_in_Cincy
07-16-2003, 09:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BCn:</font><hr> FOX Sports Digital Nets is FSDN.
It launched in 2001 as a package of 3 regional digital cable networks designed to provide a similar multi-sports package to satellite networks DTV and DISH. FSND will provide out-of-market sports from the 22 FOX Sports Networks, including BCtv.

<font color="blue">So FSDN is only available thru satellite? </font color>

Empire started the 13-week U.S. Open series one week prior to Sunshine. We designed it this way so that satellite subscribers will have two separate matches each week for viewing.

Rob <hr /></blockquote>

BCn
07-16-2003, 10:21 AM
FSDN is available to Digital Cable subscibers nationwide.
Contact you cable provider for details. Please keep in mind that the weakest link in all television platforms is the customer service rep. They're usually the last to know and least informed.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-16-2003, 10:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BCn:</font><hr> FSDN is available to Digital Cable subscibers nationwide.
Contact you cable provider for details. Please keep in mind that the weakest link in all television platforms is the customer service rep. They're usually the last to know and least informed. <hr /></blockquote>

Ok. Thanks.