PDA

View Full Version : Kato vs Rackmup, The Battle for Florida

Kato
07-15-2003, 11:17 PM
Well, here are all the gory details.

1 large pizza, 5 pitchers of beer, a race to 11 9-ball, race to 9 8-ball.

Ken and I played on a triple tough, double shimmed, super fast table this evening at Breakers Billiards in North Lauderdale. Ken told me he loves this type of equipment but I figured it to be my best chance to win.

Warm ups, I dogged everything in site and Ken won all 3 games.

Race to 11 9-ball.

Rackmup jumps out to a 3-0 lead and then it all came crashing down. Kato wins 11-8.

BCA rules 8-ball. Race to 9

Rackmup jumps out to a 3-0 lead, I come back to take a 6-3 lead. Rackmup comes back to tie it at 6, Kato wins the last 3 and wins 9-6.

The next time we play, probably Thursday or Friday will consist of one pocket which since I promised I'd win the 9-ball and 8-ball sessions doesn't really matter.

Let me just say this about Ken. For all the woofing and yapping he does online he's a complete gentleman at the table and a lot of fun to play with and talk to. I enjoy having him around and definitely look forward to hooking up with him again and playing this week some more.

Kato~~~rules So Fla, at least for tonight. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hustlefinger
07-16-2003, 05:41 AM
*The battle of Florida* - well done, congratulations, I trust you defended this great states honor with dignity and grace. Iíll submit the proper paperwork for renewing your Florida resident pool playing credentials, which will be good for another year. Or at least until Friday, Öjust remember that one oh sh_t wipes the slate clean of a thousand atta boys. No pressure.

Rick

eg8r
07-16-2003, 06:41 AM
Pizza? Since when did Hooters start selling pizza? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If Ken does not win at 1P then you better watch out next month. He will be coming back ready to win.

Ken needs to come up and practice at Billy Weirs to get ready for your tight pockets. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Glad you guys had fun, and hopefully I can make it to the next one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r