PDA

View Full Version : J & J Cues

datplayer
07-18-2003, 07:04 AM
I don't know if this has been asked yet, but does anyone know anthing about J&J cues. I've seen some that looked pretty well built (break cues) and others that have looked horrible. There are always at least a dozen J&J cues listed on Ebay and always pretty cheap. Are they good cues for the price?

Fred Agnir
07-18-2003, 07:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote datplayer:</font><hr> I don't know if this has been asked yet, but does anyone know anthing about J&amp;J cues. I've seen some that looked pretty well built (break cues) and others that have looked horrible. There are always at least a dozen J&amp;J cues listed on Ebay and always pretty cheap. Are they good cues for the price? <hr /></blockquote> IMO, there are better choices for the low cost production cues. FURY cues and Players cues come to mind.

Fred

Wally_in_Cincy
07-18-2003, 07:12 AM
After losing my break cue at a tourney last year I bought a J &amp; J sneaky pete for a break cue ($44 plus shipping). It works fine for that purpose but the shaft is a bit thicker than 13mm and has a somewhat conical taper. The shaft grain is noticeably un-straight. I would not want to have to actually play with it. But it's fine for breaking.