PDA

View Full Version : Dominiak Custom Cues

q4summit
07-18-2003, 04:28 PM
Hey all, curious what people think about the Dominiak cue. I asked Scott Lee about it, he said of course what i thought he'd say, "A cue's a cue, after a certain point your just paying for the design". Curious of anyone knows more about then and what they think.

Marc

P.S.
I love it and thats all that really matters of course, just looking for more insights being how this is my 1st "real" cue.

UWPoolGod
07-18-2003, 04:33 PM
There was some pics of some Dominiaks cues over on AZ. They were very pretty simple designs. I have not hit with one so I cannot comment on that. But I like cues with no inlays or floating points...but that is me. Got pics of my finished forearm last night. Will be putting them on my yahoo website tonight hopefully.

Rich R.
07-19-2003, 05:29 AM
They are very well made cues and I have been told, by a friend, that they play very well.
I know that friend is lurking out there somewhere. Maybe, she will jump in and give a full review. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-19-2003, 11:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> They are very well made cues and I have been told, by a friend, that they play very well.
I know that friend is lurking out there somewhere. Maybe, she will jump in and give a full review. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I'm surprised Dr. D has not responded. Too busy working or playing pool probably /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif