PDA

View Full Version : Jon from MN is ill

St Paul Gal
07-19-2003, 03:13 PM
Jon from MN is extremely ill. I'm sure he would like to hear from fellow CCB'ers. Please send well wishes to jon@mnbilliards.com.

spg

bluewolf
07-19-2003, 03:27 PM
Extremely ill, yes. I hope his doctors have done something. He sounds like he needs very bad to be in the hospital.

I could not get my email to send to him.

Laura

BLACKHEART
07-19-2003, 06:58 PM
ARE YOU SURE THAT THIS IS STILL HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS. I tried to send him a message & it won't go through...JER

bluewolf
07-19-2003, 09:18 PM
Do not know. I finally got an email through, my first one would not go through.

I was real worried as were others. He posted yesterday on non pool. It is my opinion he needs to be in the hospital. i just hope he got help because he seemed pretty critical to me.

Laura

Tom_In_Cincy
07-19-2003, 11:19 PM
My email went thru to him.. no problems.

bluewolf
07-20-2003, 06:32 AM
If someone is close enough to him to have his phone number and is in touch with him, and if his doctors have not helped him, pleeze try to talk him into going into the hospital through the ER. He I am thinking is too sick to read our responses to him on the non pool forum or emails.

Based on what he told us, I am afraid that he needs a blood transfusion. I have known people with this internal bleeding from hepatitis that went into the hospital and survived and got better.

Prayers are great but I really think that anybody who has his phone number, please call him, if you had not already. If I lived within several hours of his house and knew him better, I would be knocking at his door.

Laura