PDA

View Full Version : Original DVD Movies For $6.00 Each

TomBrooklyn
07-19-2003, 06:31 PM
I got myself a new 32" TV and a DVD player last week. DVDs are cool. The quality is much better than VHS. Now I looked into buying some DVD titles because the format is so good I'm more interested in buying some movies than I was with VHS where I mostly rented them or taped them off TV.

I found a good deal on buying them. Most big name Hollywood titles available. Brand new DVDs, not used. All legal and 100% legit original copyrighted authorized DVDs. No bootlegs, copies, BS. One needs to buy about 15-16 to get pricing around $5-6 each. With shipping they come out to about $8.00 each, and they don't have to be all bought at once. If anyone wants to know where to get them, PM me and I'll give you the info.

=Tom

eg8r
07-19-2003, 08:17 PM
Columbia House????

eg8r

SpiderMan
07-21-2003, 08:57 AM
Tom,

If you buy 15 or so, how can the shipping be $2 each? Do they really charge $30 to ship a package of 15 disks? Ouch!!!!

SpiderMan

TomBrooklyn
07-21-2003, 09:32 AM
Marty, total cost after shipping is about $8 to $9 dollars, but why be concerned with how the cost breaks down? The final cost is the bottom line and all that matters. Also you don't want to order all disks at once. Best to wait for specials that come up from time to time. If you know anywhere to buy legal DVD movies delivered to your door for lower cost, please let ME know where. Tom

SpiderMan
07-21-2003, 01:51 PM
Don't know about DVD movies because I'm not into that format at present, but Ebay is a good option for VHS movies and also vinyl and CDs.

Actually, I don't know when I would switch to DVD, because I have such an extensive VHS library. It's a problem, I know.

SpiderMan

TomBrooklyn
07-21-2003, 02:13 PM
Marty, I have quite a few VHS's also. Mostly I only bought them when I got them real cheap during Blockbuster sales.

Since I just recently got a DVD I'm more inspirered to buy movies because the quality is better and they won't wear out. They're really a step up.

Tom