PDA

View Full Version : Anyone missing case and cues from last CAT tourney

Holly
04-02-2002, 09:23 AM
Hi everyone,

I am looking for the owner of a case with 2 custom cues (2 butts, 4 shafts). I found them as I was leaving from Sharp Shooters Sunday evening. They looked too nice to be a casual players, so I checked it out, I know it belongs to someone who plays in the NY area because of 2 Corner Billiards stickers found in one of the zipper conpartments. If you are the owner or know who the owner may be please have them contact me. I will be in NY this coming weekend so would be happy to bring them with me. I will be at Corner Sat. morning for the NEWT stop.

Thanks,
Holly

Rich R.
04-02-2002, 09:46 AM
This is a funny coincidence. Just last week there was a thread about leaving cues behind at the PH. Rich R.~~~hope you find the person.

04-02-2002, 06:10 PM
Holly- That would be me. I met you there- I didnt realize i left them til i just read your post. Neither of the sticks has a wrap and there is an ultimate tip tool in the small pocket- Please bring them to Corner and everyone there will assure you they are mine- Thanks a million. I am getting so old! Actually Gina brought it in for me and that aided my forgetfullness.

Thanks Again

Holly
04-03-2002, 08:36 AM
Hi there,

There was no way to tell who you are from your reply : ) Could you send me a private email to tell me who you are that way I know. Your cues are very safe and am happy to bring them with me.

hollyryan@threecatproductions.org

Hol

Doctor_D
04-03-2002, 08:46 AM
Good morning:

I do hope that you allow Holly to be "your" guest at dinner for finding your cues. Small price to pay for the return of expensive equipment.

Dr. D.

04-03-2002, 10:33 AM
And i contributed to that thread on left behind cues last week but it didnt help- i promptly left them behind again. I have emailed Holly privately.

04-04-2002, 01:11 AM
your saying dinner with me would be some kind of reward???Your making a lot of assumptions arent you ?