PDA

View Full Version : Kato: We NEED to talk!

rackmup
07-20-2003, 08:50 PM
Since returning from Florida:

<ul type="square">
I've been exhausted.
I weigh 55 pounds more than before I left.
My interests in redheaded women have returned.
I crave chicken wings served by friendly-money-clip-hawking Hooter's Girls.
I no longer like pool.
The smell of draft beer still oozes from my pores. [/list]

And yes...you are to blame for all of it!

Regards,

Ken (needs Jenny Craig, abstention from alcohol and hypnosis to get me back to hating all women, including redheads before the rematch in August.)

Kato
07-20-2003, 09:00 PM
I slept most of Saturday and Sunday. Haven't thought of beer or chicken wings. Have eaten just enough to get by I think and haven't moved more than 2 muscles.

I'll take the blame I suppose for some of your weight gain but not all of it.

There's nothing wrong with red-heads. She's awfully cute.

Kato

eg8r
07-21-2003, 03:42 AM
Wow RJ you must be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, you beat Ken so bad he now no longer likes pool.

I bet you feel bad now. Look what you did.

eg8r &lt;~~~Hate it when Ken does not like pool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kato
07-21-2003, 06:13 AM
He'll start liking pool again soon Ed. Ken likes to cry sometimes when things don't go his way. Sort of like an 8 year old girl that pouts /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kato~~~cheer up Ken, with any luck you might be able to beat Ed!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

rackmup
07-21-2003, 07:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Sort of like an 8 year old girl that pouts... <hr /></blockquote>

Excuse me? My pouting is on the same level as that of a 13 year-old girl. Don't get it twisted.

Regards,

Ken (still pouting)

heater451
07-21-2003, 04:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Sort of like an 8 year old girl that pouts... <hr /></blockquote>

Excuse me? My pouting is on the same level as that of a 13 year-old girl. Don't get it twisted.

Regards,

Ken (still pouting) <hr /></blockquote>While I'm sure that your pouting peaks at the level of a 13 year-old, it could be possible that your RMS (root-mean-squared) level of pouting does indeed fall around that of an 8-year old.

Have you had your pouting calibrated recently? Cross-country travel, change in diet, and/or lack of maintenance could be reasons for inaccurate pouting output. Artificially high levels may also be attained, by having your butt whipped in pool.

================================

Kato
07-21-2003, 09:06 PM
Ah Ha!!!!!!!! You've nailed it Heater. Good Job. Check for a bonus in your next pay packet.

Kato

OnePocketChamp
07-21-2003, 09:38 PM
Ken pout like an 8 year old girl???? You must be mistaken, Ken would never pout over a lose!!!!!!!!!!!

rackmup
07-21-2003, 10:03 PM
Thank God...finally someone that cares.

I'll make a recalibration appointment first thing tomorrow.

Regards,

Ken