PDA

View Full Version : Tom_in_Cincy Sendoff 7-ball tournament

Wally_in_Cincy
07-21-2003, 10:37 AM
Yesterday I went down to Snookers in Cincy for the "Tom Suarez Sendoff Spectacular 7-ball Tournament". A good field of 28 players showed up including most of the local hotshots. Tom_in_Cincy was there of course. Bob_in_Cincy showed as well as "CSPL John" and many more.

I won my first round against a guy named "bye" then lost 5-3 to a guy named Dick who just happened to meet CCBer Rod in Phoenix recently. Next round I played a fellow named Joe Brown. Joe Brown came in 9th at the 2003 Glass City Open after beating Alex Pagulayan 11-5 then losing to Keith McCready 11-3. I'm sure he knew I was a banger right from the start so I don't think he was taking the match too seriously. He dogged a 3-ball in the second game and I made a nice runout to tie it at 1-1. He then started to bear down a little more and beat me 5-1 but it was a fun time nonetheless. I made a few good shots but dogged enough to lose, per my usual pattern.

Anyway thanks for listening.

Kato
07-21-2003, 10:51 AM
Who won? Was SacTown Tommy there?

Kato~~~inquiring minds wanna know.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-21-2003, 11:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Who won?

<font color="blue">Don't know. I left shortly after my second loss. Too darn much to do lately /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif . </font color>

Was SacTown Tommy there?

<font color="blue">His alter-ego Tom Suarez was there. Ironically if Tom had beaten Dick then Tom and I would have been matched up. I told Tom he should be glad he lost to Dick because he didn't want me to embarass him 5-0 in front of the home crowd /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

<font color="red">Tom and I both got a tough draw in this one. Actually I think Tom's mind wasn't on his game. He just wanted to play video games with "Jan the Blonde". LOL, just kidding. </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

SPetty
07-21-2003, 11:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr>SacTown Tommy<hr /></blockquote>Really, Kato, you're gonna have to do away with this nickname. It's icky. Please try again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kato
07-21-2003, 11:24 AM
It's not icky. Some people just have gutter minds /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kato

eg8r
07-21-2003, 11:29 AM
The gutter mind, makes me laugh. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I like it.

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
07-21-2003, 11:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> ...It's icky. ... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Now why don't you just not worry your pretty little head about this Miss Suzy Cue. Why don't you just let the boys handle this one /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif .

Wally~~knows he's safe at a distance of 981 miles /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
07-21-2003, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tom and I both got a tough draw in this one. Actually I think Tom's mind wasn't on his game. He just wanted to play video games with "Jan the Blonde". LOL, just kidding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<hr /></blockquote>

I started playing video games after I went 2 and OUT.. Both matches went to the hill.

Would have loved to play against Wally.. his game is a natural for 7 ball.. he can now count to 5 real easily and is good at guessing the next two.

Wally's 14.1 game is advancing also.. I think he used all his fingers and most of his toes to string a 20 ball run once.

Those Hamiltucky guy and gals have always got a few tricks up their sleves.. (when they aren't wearing those wife beater pull overs)

Wally_in_Cincy
07-21-2003, 12:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>I started playing video games after I went 2 and OUT.. Both matches went to the hill.

<font color="blue">I could have taken that Joe Brown guy to the hill. I was just in a hurry to get home /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif (excuse #1)</font color>

Would have loved to play against Wally.. his game is a natural for 7 ball.. he can now count to 5 real easily and is good at guessing the next two.

<font color="blue">I think I did ok for someone who rarely plays 9-ball (excuse #2) </font color>

Wally's 14.1 game is advancing also.. I think he used all his fingers and most of his toes to string a 20 ball run once.

<font color="blue">21 /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

Those Hamiltucky guy and gals have always got a few tricks up their sleves.. (when they aren't wearing those wife beater pull overs)

<font color="blue">Tom, don't you ever watch "Cops"? If so you would know the attire of choice is the total absence of shirt and shoes /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

Rich R.
07-21-2003, 12:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>
Wally's 14.1 game is advancing also.. I think he used all his fingers and most of his toes to string a 20 ball run once. <hr /></blockquote>
Tom, are you sure Wally didn't make it to 21? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hope your move goes smoothly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
07-21-2003, 12:23 PM
No shirt, no shoes, no service /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif These words are never uttered in Hamiltucky. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato~~~eagerly awaiting Tom's new address and my complimentary Sacramento Kings season tickets.

Scott Lee
07-21-2003, 07:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Actually I think Tom's mind wasn't on his game. He just wanted to play video games with "Jan the Blonde". LOL, just kidding. </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Wally...Her name is JACKIE!, and she is a total hottie! I'd be playing games with her too! LOL

Scott

Rod
07-21-2003, 09:25 PM
Wally,

You mean you let the old guy beat up on you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Dick is a nice guy and plays a sporty game.

Bob_in_Cincy
07-23-2003, 10:18 AM
Kato,

I heard (don't know for a fact) that the guy Wally almost beat /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif, Joe Brown, was in the finals against a guy named Tom Scott, but I don't know the eventual winner. Sure as hell wasn't me /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bob_in_Cincy

Wally_in_Cincy
07-23-2003, 11:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Wally,

You mean you let the old guy beat up on you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Dick is a nice guy and plays a sporty game. <hr /></blockquote>

Rod,

Dick was talking about meeting you (and yes I did let the old man beat me Sunday /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif).

He said "Do you know some guy named Rod Stewart in Phoenix? LOL. I said "You mean Rod Elliot" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway he said his business card said "Hamilton OH" so he told you Cincinnati because you wouldn't know where Hamilton was. I told him if he had called it Hamiltucky you would have known LOL.

Rod
07-23-2003, 11:41 AM
Rod Stewart eh? I know I'm a hansom guy but never thought I would be confused with RS! LOL