PDA

View Full Version : jennifer brattera

04-02-2002, 10:32 AM
DOES ANY BODY KNOWS HOW GOOD DOES "BARETTA" HIT'S THEM ?
AND SHE JUST WON THE CAT TOUR IN VA THIS WEEKEND .YOU GO LADY.IF SOME ONE KNOW HER PLEASE TELL HER .
THAT I'M HAPPY FOR HER.AND CAN SHE DROP A NOTE .THANKS .

04-02-2002, 12:37 PM
she's a good b player

04-02-2002, 12:50 PM
btw, it's barretta not brattera

Nostroke
04-02-2002, 05:53 PM
ok so im supposed to tell her some guy who doesnt know you is happy for you and he wants you to drop him a note? Where should she drop that note- In the ocean?

04-02-2002, 07:11 PM
HAY NOSTROKE"
IF YOU DO KNOW HER TELL HER "ART" FROM BROADWAY BILLIARDS.SAID HI.NOW THAT CAN'T BE HARD .CAN IT .
AND IF SHE CAN GET TO THIS BOARD 2 DROP ME A NOTE AND NOT IN THE OCEAN.OK THANKS BUDDY.

04-02-2002, 10:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: art:</font><hr> HAY NOSTROKE"
IF YOU DO KNOW HER TELL HER "ART" FROM BROADWAY BILLIARDS.SAID HI.NOW THAT CAN'T BE HARD .CAN IT .
AND IF SHE CAN GET TO THIS BOARD 2 DROP ME A NOTE AND NOT IN THE OCEAN.OK THANKS BUDDY. <hr></blockquote>

you play at broadway? saw her playing pool with some old guy tonight.

04-03-2002, 11:24 AM
I'M SORRY. BUT I SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT I USE TO PLAY AT BROADWAY BILLIARDS.THATS MY OLD ROOM .BUT I'M COMING UP SOON .FOR SOME FUN IN THE NYC..AND THANKS 2 WHO EVER GIVE HER THIS INFO..

HarryDC
04-05-2002, 01:31 PM
I saw Ms. Baretta play for two days always on the front side
The letter I assigned to her game is O for outstanding. I would not talk to any of you if I were her. B player, what is that? You all sound like cab drivers to me. he he he

HarryDC

Nostroke
04-05-2002, 01:59 PM
She was definitely an 'A' Player in Virginia-Ive seen her before-she can be erratic but no doubt now that there is an 'A' game in her.

04-05-2002, 03:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: HarryDC:</font><hr> I saw Ms. Baretta play for two days always on the front side
The letter I assigned to her game is O for outstanding. I would not talk to any of you if I were her. B player, what is that? You all sound like cab drivers to me. he he he

HarryDC <hr></blockquote>

Yep! Definitely a B player. She plays "by the book" style unlike "freestyle" that's why she always lose cuz of it. Forcing the cueball where you want it.

04-06-2002, 11:45 AM
If you know the correct spelling, why not take the time to change it on the post title? I've never seen Ms. Baretta play other than on the TV advertisement in which she's featured with Tony Robles. Based on what I've seen, she would be a valuable addition to the WPBA tour - if she can make it to that level. Same goes for Mrs. Lipsky. - Chris in NC