PDA

View Full Version : I think it's terminal...

rackmup
07-22-2003, 04:07 AM
...as my horrid play continued last night, getting whooped once again by my league opponent 5-2.

While at first reluctant to admit the need for it, today I will check into the local "Surgicenter" (a sort of surgical convenience store e.g., buy two procedures, get two additional procedures free) for a full frontal lobotomy.

While under the knife, they will also implant some common sense that should tell me when to play defense.

Additionally, I plan on having my idiocy removed as well as receiving a relatively new procedure known as an "Anal Cranium Biopsy."

It's where they remove your head from your ass a little bit at a time.

Regards,

Ken (thankful for medical breakthroughs)

pooldaddy9
07-22-2003, 04:18 AM
As long as there is hope. good luck, Let me know how it goes. I've been having some of those same symtoms...

Stretch
07-22-2003, 12:30 PM
You know, it's that bald spot at the top of the head in the ageing male i think. You know, natures way of prepairing the exact hairless entrence required for radical proceedures. More sanitery i guess. St

CrispyFish
07-22-2003, 12:37 PM
I had that problem once. The procedure was unsuccessful and I ended up with my head even farther up my ass than when I started. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cueless Joey
07-22-2003, 02:05 PM
If it's terminal, does it end at death?
Would the disease then disappear when you're playing in heaven? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Joey ~ Hoping there's pool in heaven and my eyesight, stroke and knowledge are much better up there~

Qtec
07-22-2003, 02:26 PM
Maybe you should hit a ball occasionally , instead of chalking all the time.

Being a good chalker is not going to make you win games . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

OnePocketChamp
07-22-2003, 04:19 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend as you undergo these complicated procedures, may you come back a "Pool playing God", then we will have two on the board---you and Patrick. May want to look into a penile enlargement also, could really help you with the girls at Hooters in Florida!!!!

Barbara
07-22-2003, 04:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr>
Additionally, I plan on having my idiocy removed as well as receiving a relatively new procedure known as an "Anal Cranium Biopsy."

It's where they remove your head from your ass a little bit at a time.

Regards,

Ken (thankful for medical breakthroughs) <hr /></blockquote>

Ken,

I didn't know there was a cure for "Cranial Rectum Insertion"!

I must share this joyous news with some of my engineers!!

Barbara~~~thinks there may be hope for some of them /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif