PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Custom Cues

manager
07-22-2003, 09:01 AM
I am looking for any information on Colorado Custom Cues. In August of last year, we placed an order for numerous cues, paid $2000 for them upfront and were promised them shortly. We have not received said cues and are wondering about the status of these. We have tried calling the business number and e-mailing numerous times, with no luck. Our phone calls and e-mails go unanswered. Looking at their website, I see that it's been updated in June and all their cuesticks are on sale now. Is this person still in business? If so, maybe somebody could help me get in contact with them. I would appreciate any and all assistance in this matter. If we can't get our cue sticks that were ordered, I would appreciate our money back.

Thanks for all input on this....

Scott Lee
07-23-2003, 10:54 AM
I'm not familiar with this particular company. Can you give us some additional info on the company? Company location? Website? Names of who you contacted, etc. Hard for any of us to help you with such limited information. You can PM or email this info, if you are uncomfortable posting it here.

Scott Lee

Pizza Bob
07-23-2003, 02:10 PM
He was at Valley Forge this past March. Colorado Cues made the promotional cues for Poolhall Junkies. Mike Massey was playing with one when I saw him at Danny K's in Orange, CA. His logo is a line drawing of twin mountain peaks. Good luck! As far as I know he's still around. Might try the BBB in CC's hometown.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

datplayer
07-23-2003, 02:44 PM
I played with a friend's Colorado cue for a couple of weeks and they were great. I e-mailed them a request for a custom cue about a year ago, and based on their webpage, said the $1200 price was reasonable. No answer for 3 months. By the time they replied, I had already placed another order to Bludworth. If they had replied in resonable time, they would have had my business and my $1200. I guess they don't take their business management very seriously. Oh well.

manager
07-23-2003, 03:00 PM
The Company is Colorado Custom Cues out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado. The person I spoke with was Dan Breggin, who is the owner I believe. Their website is as follows:

www.coloradocues.com (http://www.coloradocues.com)

Since it has been 11 months, I'm very concerned. As a business just starting out, it is hard for me to understand how an established business can operate like that.

Thanks to everyone for their input. I've heard nothing but good about the cues in general, but now I'm learning about their business and the way they handle their customers and am very unhappy - which leads to less business for them.

Anyone else that knows of this business, please contact me either here or by email. Thanks again!

Cueless Joey
07-23-2003, 04:34 PM
You might want to ask Leonard Bludwort.
Blud sold him his CNC equipment.

datplayer
07-24-2003, 10:20 AM
BTW, I forgot to add that I saw their booth last year at the APA National Team Championship up in Las Vegas. I don't know if they will be there again this year, but the date is August 15-24. That may be a good time to track your purchase down.