PDA

View Full Version : Lesson tapes

Scott Lee
07-22-2003, 12:27 PM
Many of you here, who got lessons from me on this last trip, have yet to receive your VHS copies. The reason for this is that the playback head on my camera went bad sometime during the 6 week trip, and I didn't realize it until a couple of weeks ago. As a result, I continued to tape lessons, but couldn't dub them for your personal copies. I have had the camera repaired, and am now completing the copies owed to many posters here. I apologize for the delay, and I'll have the tapes to everyone soon! Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Scott Lee

bluewolf
07-22-2003, 02:12 PM
Geez Scott. I just thought you would do them when you got finished with your current 'tour'. Hadnt been worried about it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Candyman
07-22-2003, 06:34 PM
If I get my tape by Christmas, there is $1,000,000 bill in it for you.
Regards, Lock /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Scott Lee
07-22-2003, 11:17 PM
Laura...Generally I try to have them done and mailed within two weeks of the lesson. Sometimes that doesn't work out, but that's why I carry a VCR in the car with me wherever I go!

Scott

Rich R.
07-23-2003, 04:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Sometimes that doesn't work out, but that's why I carry a VCR in the car with me wherever I go!

Scott <hr /></blockquote>
Hmmmmmmm, a VCR that plugs into a cigarette lighter, where would I find one of those?????? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

griffith_d
07-23-2003, 05:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Many of you here, who got lessons from me on this last trip, have yet to receive your VHS copies. The reason for this is that the playback head on my camera went bad sometime during the 6 week trip, and I didn't realize it until a couple of weeks ago. As a result, I continued to tape lessons, but couldn't dub them for your personal copies. I have had the camera repaired, and am now completing the copies owed to many posters here. I apologize for the delay, and I'll have the tapes to everyone soon! Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Scott Lee <hr /></blockquote>

Are you selling those tapes and making money off of us again?...you know, all of those trick shots we have done during the lesson.

I especially like the trick shot that shows the pocket that closes up just as the OB approaches and then opens again after it bounces away.

Griff

9 Ball Girl
07-23-2003, 08:19 AM
Hey Scott! Like when are you going to be in New York? I think I might've missed you back in February? Or even better, if you're going to be down in VA during the US Open, I'd like to meet up with you. I'll be there all week from 9/15-9/22.

CrispyFish
07-23-2003, 08:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Hey Scott! Like when are you going to be in New York? I think I might've missed you back in February? Or even better, if you're going to be down in VA during the US Open, I'd like to meet up with you. I'll be there all week from 9/15-9/22. <hr /></blockquote>
Hey, I'll second the New York question! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Scott Lee
07-23-2003, 10:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr>
Are you selling those tapes and making money off of us again?...you know, all of those trick shots we have done during the lesson.

I especially like the trick shot that shows the pocket that closes up just as the OB approaches and then opens again after it bounces away.

Griff <hr /></blockquote>

Griff...That one takes a VERY special table to make! LOL
See you next time I'm in Houston!

Scott

Scott Lee
07-23-2003, 10:24 AM
Wendy...Actually I never made it to NYC last winter! LOL
I really need to get up that way, as there are many students wanting lessons in the Philly/NY/Boston area, as well as up in NH, VT, and ME! As far as VA goes, I don't know about that yet, but I may be in the area. I'll keep in touch!

Scott