PDA

View Full Version : Saddam's sons killed!!

UWPoolGod
07-22-2003, 02:38 PM
Just saw it on cnn.com and foxnews.com

Guess that ends speculation on where they are. Now for the big fish.

nAz
07-22-2003, 02:47 PM
Body doubles?
too bad the bodies are burnt up, the Iraqi people probably won't believe any DNA test. they will want a picture instead.

Uh wheres freakin Osama BinForgotten?

eg8r
07-22-2003, 03:00 PM
I wonder if these are body doubles or not. If not, this is great news.

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
07-23-2003, 06:12 AM
The fact that those 2 survived until now makes me think that ole Saddam might still be out there too.

Someday turned them boys in for the $15 million reward. Money talks and.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

UWPoolGod, off-topic but I heard on Paul Harvey news that FedEx, in some cities, is paying temporary workers $11/hour to sit in the passenger seat of the delivery trucks so they can use the HOV lane. LOL

Rich R.
07-23-2003, 07:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> UWPoolGod, off-topic but I heard on Paul Harvey news that FedEx, in some cities, is paying temporary workers $11/hour to sit in the passenger seat of the delivery trucks so they can use the HOV lane. LOL <hr /></blockquote>
I hope it is true and I hope they keep doing it.
I will be eligible to retire in a few years and I may want a part-time job. That sounds like it would be right up my alley. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
07-23-2003, 09:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Someday turned them boys in for the $15 million reward. Money talks and.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif<hr /></blockquote> I wouldn't be surprised if Saddam is $15,000,000 richer... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif