PDA

View Full Version : Killer Break..Prayers needed

cueball1950
07-22-2003, 07:57 PM
I have known for some time now why Killer break has not been posting here. Paul found out awhile ago that his father (with whom he is very close) has lung cancer. Paul has been spending all of his time at home helping take care of his dad. he barely has time for work. His father has been undergoing the usual treatments and from what i have learned from another of his best friends, Tommy, is that despite all the treatments there has not been any real change. So he needs all the prayers that this board can generate. ......thanking everyone in advance for KILLER BREAK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..................Mike

Karatemom
07-22-2003, 08:07 PM
He's got ours. Please make sure you tell him that we're thinking of him, and hoping everything turns out.

Heide

Tom_In_Cincy
07-22-2003, 09:05 PM
KillerBreak, IIRC, is a very tall and large person, full of heart and plays pool very good.

Keeping care of an ailing parent is a very tough job. My thoughts and prayers are with you big guy.

Ralph S.
07-22-2003, 11:17 PM
He definitely has mine too as several on CCB know that I am in a very similar situation. Good luck KB, your family is in the prayer list.

9 Ball Girl
07-23-2003, 09:20 AM
Done. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

MikeM
07-23-2003, 01:38 PM
Add me to the list of those hoping for a speedy recovery for KB's Dad.

Mike

WesK
07-23-2003, 10:21 PM
I really believe in the power the of the folks here.

My thoughts and prayers will be there.

wes

Rich R.
07-24-2003, 04:03 AM
Mike,please give KB my best wishes and be sure to tell KB to take care of himself too. Being a caregiver can be a very dificult job.