PDA

View Full Version : Jessica is back

Qtec
07-23-2003, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She is said to remember little about her capture, yet despite her patchy memories every major news outlet in the US is vying for her exclusive story.

Initial reports that she had been shot and stabbed as she fought fiercely against her attackers later turned out to be untrue.

An investigation by the BBC's Correspondent programme said the story of the rescue was "one of the most stunning pieces of news management ever conceived".

But Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman said any claims that the facts of Private Lynch's rescue were misrepresented by the US military were "void of all facts and absolutely ridiculous".

<hr /></blockquote>

Initial reports that she had been shot and stabbed as she fought fiercely against her attackers later turned out to be untrue

Calling eg8r,....... hallo . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

glad she is OK.

bolo
07-23-2003, 05:51 AM
I have made up my mind, I don't like you. I wish we were in the same room.

Qtec
07-23-2003, 06:19 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Relax bolo.

Whats wrong with the truth?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Q

Wally_in_Cincy
07-23-2003, 06:40 AM
She survived an ambush in which I believe 16 soldiers died. She got 2 broken legs during that ambush. She was rescued from her captors by Delta Force (I'm guessing). She's back home.

Qtec, this is good news.

Now you twist this around just to accuse the military of fabricating everything. I know you're just trying to push our buttons but dude you have a problem. If you think the government lies now you should have been around in the 60's. LBJ and Nixon made these new guys look like pikers /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pooljunkie73
07-23-2003, 06:52 AM
Q,

If you wanted to push people's buttons i think you succeeded.But,you are starting to go a bit far.Usually i don't respond to the political post's because i am Canadian and i don't really know about the American political system.

Your last few post's you have been digging for anything you can get on the U.S..If you don't like the U.S. that bad, don't go.If,on the other hand,you just want to start sh@t you are doing a good job. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Kent M.