PDA

View Full Version : The Green Felt Jungle

Photoguy
07-23-2003, 11:00 PM
It appears that the book "The Green Felt Jungle" is not available from Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Has anybody ordered it directly from their The Green Felt Jungle website? How reliable are they? Was it quick service and did the book arrive in good shape? I am always just a bit leary of ordering from independent websites. Call me crazy.

Photoguy

Lester
07-24-2003, 05:04 AM
Photoguy, I can recommend ordering from the website. The book came in the mail like promised, and in good condition. I enjoyed it, itt was an interesting read. ***Lester***

Wally_in_Cincy
07-24-2003, 06:42 AM
You could send a private message or email to CCBer "jungledude". He wrote the book.

George Comerford
07-24-2003, 08:44 AM
I ordered it directly from Gerald and it was shipped promptly. I also have to say that overall I thought it was a good read and would recommend it to anyone who likes to read stories about pool.

George

SpiderMan
07-24-2003, 11:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> You could send a private message or email to CCBer "jungledude". He wrote the book. <hr /></blockquote>

Also try sending your private message to "poolbookguy", another alias I believe he uses here.

SpiderMan

Mr Ingrate
07-24-2003, 03:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Lester:</font><hr> Photoguy, I can recommend ordering from the website. The book came in the mail like promised, and in good condition. I enjoyed it, itt was an interesting read. ***Lester*** <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Lester,

I also ordered the book from the web site and Gerald sent me an autographed copy, promptly. I found it interesting enough to ignore the fact that it could have used a good writer and editor (something I usually find hard to do).

Some might call it an example of why pool has a bad name. I thought it was a bit depressing, but as I said, interesting.

Gerald should have had David McCumber write it for him.