PDA

View Full Version : I am not sending emails

eg8r
07-25-2003, 03:58 PM
Hello everyone,

I had a disturbing PM the other day about an email that I sent to this person. I let them know that I never sent the email and would check into it. The email was personal to that person and was something that would only be from this board. I assured the person I did not send the email.

I then received some email from others that they received some email from me. I also let them know that I did not send out those emails. These other members appear to be getting something of similar subject. Anyways, one of the members here has checked to see who sent the email and it was from a remailer and not from me (although my email address was in the from line). Will the rest that have received an email check this also. It appears this is being done similar to spam. Anyways, I am not real sure what to do next to find out who is doing it, however if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

eg8r

Barbara
07-25-2003, 04:03 PM
Yo!

I'll stay with and let you know.

Best not to post your personal email address if you can avoid it.

I'm getting spammed out the wazoo at work due to one sign up on the internet.

Barbara~~~deletes at least 100 on Monday morning...

eg8r
07-25-2003, 04:12 PM
Well, I do not use that email address for anything. When I sign up for stuff on the net, that is the address I use. This is why I was surpised to see emails coming from there.

Anyways, here is the header from the fool sending the emails.

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> Return-Path: &lt;sharp1@host.union-server.com&gt; this is the real sender... </font color>
Received: from rly-xd03.mx.aol.com (rly-xd03.mail.aol.com [172.20.105.168]) by air-xd03.mail.aol.com (v95.1) with ESMTP id MAILINXD33-1153f1ef7d77f; Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:02:48 -0400
Received: from host.union-server.com (host.union-server.com [64.191.60.135]) by rly-xd03.mx.aol.com (v95.1) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINXD37-1153f1ef7d77f; Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:02:26 -0400
Received: from sharp1 by host.union-server.com with local (Exim 4.20)
id 19fQke-0007r5-VM
for <a href="mailto:eg8r@aol.com;"&gt;eg8r@aol.com;&lt;/a&gt; Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:02:20 +0100
To: &lt;a href="mailto:eg8r@aol.com"&gt;eg8r@aol.com&lt;/a&gt;
Subject: eg8r
-:
-:
-: - ABUSE - COMPLAINTS - ABUSE -
-: To report Abuse please email
-: &lt;a href="mailto:Abuse@sharpmail.co.uk">eg8r@aol.com;"&gt;eg8r@aol.com;&lt;/a&gt; Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:02:20 +0100
To: &lt;a href="mailto:eg8r@aol.com"&gt;eg8r@aol.com&lt;/a&gt;
Subject: eg8r
-:
-:
-: To report Abuse please email
-: &lt;a href="mailto:Abuse@sharpmail.co.uk</a>
-: and quote - 12660635
-:
-:
PMID: 12660635
X-Mailer: Sharp Mail v1.2
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------99A36A69B545E33811036E47"
Message-Id: &lt;E19fQke-0007r5-VM@host.union-server.com&gt;
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:02:20 +0100
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - host.union-server.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - aol.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [32253 32253] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - host.union-server.com
X-AOL-IP: 64.191.60.135
<hr /></blockquote>

eg8r

rackmup
07-25-2003, 06:02 PM
Looks like you aren't the only one:

[ QUOTE ]

To: kenkingan@sbcglobal.net
From: "Patrick@mensa.org" &lt;Patrick@mensa.org&gt; | This is spam | Add to Address Book
Subject: I'm here too bub
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 02:01:36 +0100

Unfortunately for you chap, you've messed with MENSA which is the
equivalent of spitting on Professor X. By the way, the next time you see
your psychiatrist you should ask for a higher dosage.

Regards,

Ken... errr... I mean Patrick

p.s.

heads chopped off

<hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]

From: "qtec@mensa.org" &lt;qtec@mensa.org&gt; | This is spam | Add to Address Book
Subject: Thank God for Lee Harvey Oswald
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:54:04 +0100

** PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE SPECIAL REPLY METHOD DETAILED AT THE BOTTOM
OF THIS EMAIL **

Put on you,re glasses and lay your eyes upon the real man' the almighty
Qtec!

REPLYING PLEASE NOTE :To reply to this email goto
http://www.sharpmail.co.uk/encrypter.pl?id=1027428&amp;auth=26786 This
email is sent using Encrypter(R) software for the highest email security.
Failing to reply to the email via the link above will result in your
reply NOT being received.

<hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]

From: "qtec@mensa.org" &lt;qtec@mensa.org&gt; | This is spam | Add to Address Book
Subject:
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:45:39 +0100

** PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE SPECIAL REPLY METHOD DETAILED AT THE BOTTOM
OF THIS EMAIL **

You,ve got to be as funny as Gallagher or perhaps even Carrottop. It's
quite fortunate that you,re audience is made up of fascist retards'
drunks' and other such unmentionables.

Regards

Qtec

REPLYING PLEASE NOTE :To reply to this email goto
http://www.sharpmail.co.uk/encrypter.pl?id=1027415&amp;auth=3675 This email
is sent using Encrypter(R) software for the highest email security.
Failing to reply to the email via the link above will result in your reply
NOT being received.

<hr /></blockquote>
I guess if Qtec and Patrick want to step up and tell us if they sent these, perhaps we can all sleep better.

Regards,

Ken

Fran Crimi
07-25-2003, 07:31 PM
The same thing happened to me last year. Someone posted here that Hal Houle said I sent him a series of nasty e-mails and he had to cut me off. I don't even know the guy. I had about a 4 post dispute with Hal on the CCB about his aiming system, and that was it.

eg8r, I'm sure it's somebody who's been here for awhile doing this. They pick up on anyone having a conflict and then take it to another level.

I wanted Hal to send me a copy of those e-mails so I could have them traced, but he never did. You should definitely follow up on this. It really has to stop.

Fran

Qtec
07-25-2003, 08:47 PM
Ken,I have nothing to do with this.
This sounds like someone who is afraid to to say what they really think on the board.

Doesnt really sound like me, does it?

I have never sent an e-mail to anyone on the board. I have only recieved one e-mail and that was from Highsea when he sent the pictures of his boat that I posted on the web.

Qtec

eg8r
07-25-2003, 09:37 PM
Well, the fool even sent me some. They were similar to some of the posts made by Jesus. I guess it is their childish way to play around.

I am not worried so much for myself, as long as everyone here knows that it is not me sending the email. If you get an email like this, then check out the header and you will see that the email did not originate from me.

eg8r

Fran Crimi
07-25-2003, 10:14 PM
OK, here's where your and Rackmup's mail is coming from. I did some research on the details you posted and found this site. I XXX'd out the name intentionally. I'll PM you and Rackmup the details. You can catch this person if you want to. There are harassment terms and conditions that the person who sent the e-mails clearly violated.

Here's a quote from the website:

"Ever wanted to send an email to your friend that appears as if it came from the FBI? or maybe you just wanted to let a work colleague think he might be getting a promotion. Then you have come to the right place. XXXX is a free service that lets you send an email to any email address letting you specify the "From :" field. Who they think the email was from is up to you!."

Qtec
07-25-2003, 10:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr>

OK, here's where your and Rackmup's mail is coming from. I did some research on the details you posted and found this site. I XXX'd out the name intentionally. I'll PM you and Rackmup the details. You can catch this person if you want to. There are harassment terms and conditions that the person who sent the e-mails clearly violated.

Here's a quote from the website:

"Ever wanted to send an email to your friend that appears as if it came from the FBI? or maybe you just wanted to let a work colleague think he might be getting a promotion. Then you have come to the right place. XXXX is a free service that lets you send an email to any email address letting you specify the "From :" field. Who they think the email was from is up to you!." <hr /></blockquote>

Good work Fran. Here is a chance to smoke out the culprit.
Go for it . I would also like to know who is sending e-mails under my name.
Qtec

Fran Crimi
07-25-2003, 10:46 PM
Q, I meant to include your name in that. I'm sending the info to you as well.

Fran

Karatemom
07-25-2003, 11:46 PM
Let me know what happens, please. I received an email and would like to see the jerk pay. I do believe it was the poster "Jesus". What he wrote me sounded just like his posts: disgusting and rude.

Heide

Ralph S.
07-26-2003, 12:18 AM
Well Eg8r, that would explain the rather innappropriate e-mail I received with your name. It was about the "might need a job" post I put up. The apparrently false email was sent but the response was not listed in the thread. That coincidence lends some credence to what you are saying, and I truly hope that it was not you that did this.

Ken
07-26-2003, 07:01 AM
There are many other sites that will provide the service of sending fraudulent emails. There are several sites that will instruct you on how to do it yourself and there are sites that post the instructions about how to determine who is doing it such as:

http://www.investigateanyoneonline.com/tracemail.shtml

The site Fran mentioned is one of many that might be responsible for this nuisance.

Of course, I never say anything negative about anyone so I don't get any of those messages.
KenCT

Fran Crimi
07-26-2003, 07:13 AM
Ken, the one I mentioned is definitely the one involved in this instance.

Fran

Ken
07-26-2003, 07:45 AM
Fran,
I saw that one and saw a bunch of others so I wasn't sure you had pinned it down. Another thing to be aware of is that it is easy to set up a totally ficticious email account from a public computer such as the local library. As long as that computer is used the best you could do is identify the library. That's what I would do since I would not like to be caught doing this stuff.

Of course if I were really nasty I would set up an account using a CCBer's name and send stuff without trying to be too clever in concealing the address.
KenCT~~too many nasty ideas and too much spare time

Chris Cass
07-26-2003, 09:12 AM
Hi eg8r,

I told my wife and she agreed that it couldn't have been you. It's totally out of character. I've known you maybe 2 yrs now and since college and never would believe it would be you.

I think it was 1 or 2 yrs ago when, someone posted how to do this. I asked Rod at the time why would someone want to have someones email code and he told me. It's all stupid to me and very cruel to treat someone so cowardly. Just wanted you to know that. I also couldn't believe it was Qtech either. I think my wife is right believing it was some nut job.

Regards,

C.C.~~likes Ed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
07-26-2003, 11:23 AM
Thanks Chris for your faith in me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Its definitely not eg8r.

Q

Chris Cass
07-26-2003, 07:49 PM
Hi Q,

No big deal I think I'm a pretty good judge of character and I also think Ken was joking. Ken is one of these guys you can only stand for one night at a time. Any longer and your stomache muscles will be sore for a mth. hahaha He really has a bigger heart than he puts on.

Your quite welcome though you deserve to know I'm not alone in thinking your straight up. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blackwolf
07-27-2003, 05:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> I've known you maybe 2 yrs now and never would believe it would be you.<hr /></blockquote>Chris, how well do you know eg8r? Have you ever met him? How much time have you spent with him in person? BW

Blackwolf
07-27-2003, 05:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr>check out the header and you will see that the email did not originate from me.<hr /></blockquote>That does not prove that it was not you. Are you saying you are incapable of using that email service? If so, explain how. BW

Ralph S.
07-27-2003, 05:56 PM
PUHLEASEEEEE Blackwolf. Dont even try to trash Chris Cass' name on this board. You will wind up getting run off and told off very quickly. I suggest you get more than 3 posts under your belt here before you start insinuating like that.

rackmup
07-27-2003, 06:05 PM
I'm in agreement here. I do know Ed and I have spent many an hour with him and his wife, dining, playing pool, sharing thoughts of faith, etc.

Ed would never send anything like that to anyone.

Now, onto the subject of you bringing CC's credibility into question..."easy" is the term I would use as in "take it easy" with your unwanted and unjust remarks.

If you need someone to pick on, I volunteer. There are others who will step to the front of the line on this one but for now, just pick on me. It's the safest thing to do.

Regards,

Ken

Blackwolf
07-27-2003, 06:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr>I do know Ed and I have spent many an hour with him and his wife, dining, playing pool, sharing thoughts of faith, etc.

Ed would never send anything like that to anyone. There are others who will step to the front of the line on this one but for now, just pick on me.<hr /></blockquote>Rackmup,

You think you know Ed pretty well. How well do you really know what he thinks about privately and what he is capable of doing?

I'm sorry to bring this up, but it goes right to the heart of the issue. Did you not about a year ago marry a women who then left you only several months later? If you were unable to evaluate the true feelings and intentions of someone so close to you that you married them; how reliable can your evaluation be of someone you spent a little time playing pool and dining with?

Karatemom
07-27-2003, 06:41 PM
It is not necessary to get personal here. Ken's personal life is not up for discussion, or did you not read the subject line of this post?

Why does it seem to matter to you what we think about eg8r anyway? You have your opinion and we have ours, leave it at that.

Heide

rackmup
07-27-2003, 06:41 PM
That's better. I appreciate you leaving CC alone and directing your angst at me.

You are correct. My wife left me after a very short marriage and yes, I have only known Ed for about a year. But let us apply your simple and narrow minded logic to those marriages that break up after 30 + years. And, what about something that just happened here in Texas: A Baylor basketball player is reportedly dead at the hands of his friend and roommate.

Are we to trust no one? It seems that is what you are implying. Sorry but I believe my friend and not the crap you are trying to promote.

Go ahead. Take another jab. Broad shoulders and a firm jaw can take all you can give.

Regards,

Ken (where do they come from?)

Blackwolf
07-27-2003, 06:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>Its definitely not eg8r. <hr /></blockquote>And now isn't this a reassuring? One email signator vouching for the other one.

Would you mind explaining, if you can, how you know eg8r "definately" did not send those emails?

BW

Karatemom
07-27-2003, 06:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>Its definitely not eg8r. <hr /></blockquote>And now isn't this a reassuring and touching development? One email signator vouching for the other one.

Would you mind explaining, if you can, how you know eg8r definately did not send those emails?

BW <hr /></blockquote>Well, if you had received one, and done the research, you'd know it wasn't from him.

Heide

rackmup
07-27-2003, 06:48 PM
Heide,

I appreciate the defense but really, it isn't necessary. People like Blackwolf spend their lives in a place of discontent and unhappiness. They are only happy when others aren't.

CC battled cancer and won. I experienced a failed marriage and still have a smile on my face each and everyday. Do you think for even one minute this guy upsets me? Not even a little. I laugh more at my life than anyone else.

It's when he talks about and/or assumes he knows someone better than we do, even though he has never met the accused, that I feel the need to voice my opinion.

So Heide, focus your attention on that man you have at home, keep him healthy and remind him of the strength he found in faith and let this guy get his jollies for a few days. He will eventually go the path of others who have come and gone without so much as even a little notice from the people that make up this forum.

Regards,

Ken

Blackwolf
07-27-2003, 06:50 PM
<hr /></blockquote>Well, if you had received one, and done the research, you'd know it wasn't from him.<hr /></blockquote>Ms. KarateMom:

Your "feeling" that eg8r did not send all those emails was noted above.

If you or someone else who has received one and done the research has found that in fact eg8r did not send them, why don't they come forward with that information?

BW

Karatemom
07-27-2003, 06:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Heide,

I appreciate the defense but really, it isn't necessary. People like Blackwolf spend their lives in a place of discontent and unhappiness. They are only happy when others aren't. <font color="blue"> Hey, I've got to get my digs in, too, you know, LOL. I happen to be in a very argumentative mood this weekend and tend to voice my opinions a bit more frequently than usual /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif.</font color>

CC battled cancer and won. I experienced a failed marriage and still have a smile on my face each and everyday. Do you think for even one minute this guy upsets me? Not even a little. I laugh more at my life than anyone else.
<font color="blue"> I don't believe much upsets you. You are one person on this board who definitely looks at the bright side of everything. </font color>

It's when he talks about and/or assumes he knows someone better than we do, even though he has never met the accused, that I feel the need to voice my opinion.

So Heide, focus your attention on that man you have at home, keep him healthy and remind him of the strength he found in faith and let this guy get his jollies for a few days. He will eventually go the path of others who have come and gone without so much as even a little notice from the people that make up this forum.
<font color="blue"> Now wait just a cotton picking minute! I've been taking care of that man for the last 5 months. Can't I even get a 10 minute break???!!! hahahaha. </font color>
Regards,

Ken <hr /></blockquote>

Heide

Karatemom
07-27-2003, 07:02 PM
Why should I have to prove anything to anyone except to eg8r? And there is no need to exhonerate him because he was never guilty in the first place.

Heide ~ that's MRS. Karatemom to you

Blackwolf
07-27-2003, 07:10 PM
Nice try to attempt to deflect the attention off of eg8r by avoiding the facts and changing the subject, Mr. Rackmup.

Unfortunately for you, I don't think the readers of this board will be unable to see through your touching but obvious ruse to try to protect your friend. BW

eg8r
07-27-2003, 07:16 PM
Thanks CC. I really appreciate it.

eg8r &lt;~~Also likes CC and family /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
07-27-2003, 07:19 PM
Hey blackwolf, I like that you are trying to be an instigator. I guess that is your thing.

Anyways, it is quite easy to see that I did not send the email and that it did not come from my email provider.

eg8r

eg8r
07-27-2003, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And there is no need to exhonerate him because he was never guilty in the first place. <hr /></blockquote> Exactly.

eg8r

eg8r
07-27-2003, 07:22 PM
I need not explain anything to you. Are you some sort of authority, why would I need to explain something to you? Heck, you could not even come up with a sn on your own, you had to choose someone from the board to make fun of. I am glad you decided to crawl out of your hole for this thread.

eg8r

eg8r
07-27-2003, 07:30 PM
Don't worry, it was definitely not me.

eg8r

Blackwolf
07-27-2003, 08:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> you could not even come up with a sn on your own, you had to choose someone from the board to make fun of. <hr /></blockquote>What is an sn, and what is this about making fun of someone?

If you are not guilty of sending these emails, why are you and your cohorts repeatedly trying to change the subject and accuse others of nebulous, unspecified wrongdoings? Why are you accusing people of doing things? Why would an innocent man feel the need to accuse others of wrongdoings unless he was trying to deflect attention away from himself?

What kind of person does things like this? An honorable one? An honest one? Someone who cares about the feelings of others?

BW

kingarthur
07-27-2003, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry, it was definitely not me.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Sure it wasn't...

eg8r
07-27-2003, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and what is this about making fun of someone?
<hr /></blockquote> Oh you are soooo inocent, you just do not know what I am talking about. Whatever

[ QUOTE ]
If you are not guilty of sending these emails, why are you and your cohorts repeatedly trying to change the subject and accusing others of nebulous, unspecified wrongdoings? <hr /></blockquote> I am not responsible for those emails. I guess the subject was changed in order to respond to your insightful comments.

[ QUOTE ]
What kind of person does things like this? An honorable one? An honest one? Someone who cares about the feelings of others? <hr /></blockquote> Do you have an answer yourself or are you full of questions? Seems you might be trying to mimic another member from the board.

eg8r

eg8r
07-27-2003, 09:01 PM
Thank you King, I was sure you would understand.

eg8r

Rod
07-27-2003, 09:08 PM
eg8r didn't do it, I did it. There thats settled.
[ QUOTE ]

What kind of person does things like this? An honorable one? An honest one? Someone who cares about the feelings of others?
<hr /></blockquote>

Who really cares?

Rod

Fran Crimi
07-27-2003, 09:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Hey blackwolf, I like that you are trying to be an instigator. I guess that is your thing.

Anyways, it is quite easy to see that I did not send the email and that it did not come from my email provider.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

But the person who did send the e-mail would want everyone to think it was you wouldn't they?

According to Columbo, the guilty party always returns to the scene of the crime. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Fran

Blackwolf
07-27-2003, 10:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> the guilty party always returns to the scene of the crime.<hr /></blockquote>True! I'm glad you brought that up, Ms. Crimi. I had a feeling you would be chiming in some more in this thread.

Why is it that so often, whenever there is a situation involving questionable identity you are around and involved with that thread?

Is that just a coincidence?

BW

Karatemom
07-27-2003, 10:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> eg8r didn't do it, I did it. There thats settled.

Rod <hr /></blockquote>You evil, evil man! hahahahahahahahaha

Heide ~ Rod's bud

Qtec
07-28-2003, 01:25 AM
Simple, he said he didnt and I believe him .He is too adult for this kind of prank.

The person sending these emails does not like me, or eg8r ,or both of us.

Apart from us 'big mouths', people who dont mind telling you what they think ,[ I think I can safely include Rackmup in this category /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif ], there are mostly genuine people at the CB. There are a lot of people who are just too straight and proper to do this. If you eliminate them from suspicion you can narrow it down.

Some of us are human. Sometimes we post or reply differently depending on our moods and our mouths sometimes take over from our brains [ Guilty Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. Everybody makes mistakes and pays for them in one way or another. I myself am not going to win the prize for 'CBer of the year '. The point is I am not afraid of telling somebody what I really think and the next paragraph should prove it .

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry to bring this up, but it goes right to the heart of the issue. Did you not about a year ago marry a women who then left you only several months later? <hr /></blockquote>

This sort of remark fits in with the kind of low life that would try to stir things up by sending spiteful emails in other people's names.
WTF has his personal life got to do with you or anybody else on this board?

You are a sad individual . Didnt Mommy give you enough attention ?

Qtec

This is not the first time that some Anon has brought up the subject of Ken,s marital breakup.

Ralph S.
07-28-2003, 03:31 AM
Blackwolf, let me warn you one more time. You are barking up the wrong tree, and you aint even in the right damned forest. Please keep your insults to yourself and that stinking yap of yours shut.

rackmup
07-28-2003, 03:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> This sort of remark fits in with the kind of low life that would try to stir things up by sending spiteful emails in other people's names.
<hr /></blockquote>

Thanks Bro,

You've moved up several notches on my "Respectability List".

Regards,

Ken (I don't want to change the channel-I want the channel changed for me~~apologies to Ralph S.)

rackmup
07-28-2003, 03:52 AM
Rod didn't do it. I did it. Rod told me how to do it and eg8r helped me do it so I did it after Fran told me not to do it and Karatemom said go ahead and do it but got mad when I actually did it and now I know not to do it anymore.

Do you believe me? Is this the scene of the crime? Are transfatty acids really all that bad or just misunderstood?

Regards,

Ken (not doing it now or ever again and apologize for doing it and not not doing it sooner)

eg8r
07-28-2003, 06:25 AM
Agreed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We are thinking alike.

eg8r

eg8r
07-28-2003, 06:26 AM
Blackwolf, I would hate for you to be a hypocrite, so would you kindly not change the subject.

eg8r

bluewolf
07-28-2003, 07:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> the guilty party always returns to the scene of the crime.<hr /></blockquote>True! I'm glad you brought that up, Fran. I had a feeling you would be chiming in some more in this thread.

Why is it Ms. Crimi that so often, whenever there is a situation involving questionable identity you are around and involved with that thread?

BW <hr /></blockquote>

I saw this twilight zone show once. All the lights went out,certain ones would flash off and on and well I dont remember all of the details but someone mentioned a monster from out of space. All of these people on the street that had known each other for years became frightened and were turning on each other in fear and one even got shot and killed.

The two aliens were sitting on the hill saying, see we do not even have to do anything, they will destroy themselves.

We know Ed and that he did nothing wrong. That is all that there is. Period. Why let one person make a public case out of a simple statement made by an innocent, honest person, in this case ED?

Blackwolf reminds me of those aliens sitting on the hill. They did just a few things and they all turned on each other. I am glad to see CCBers sticking like glue and not letting an 'alien' manipulate us.

Laura

9 Ball Girl
07-28-2003, 09:17 AM
The name of the episode is "The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street"

Wendy~~~long time TZone fan...I have every episode on DVD! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

bluewolf
07-28-2003, 10:13 AM
Where did you get the dvds?

Laura

rackmup
07-28-2003, 10:20 AM
(pssst...Ed. That was Bluewolf.)

Regards,

Ken (worried this whole email thing has gotten to Ed's vision)

bluewolf
07-28-2003, 10:56 AM
Well we wont be getting into the symbolism of the differant colors /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
07-28-2003, 11:37 AM
No sir, I was responding to Blackwolf. On other posts he was upset that we were changing the subject matter, and then he just did the same thing.

eg8r

MikeM
07-28-2003, 11:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>Its definitely not eg8r. <hr /></blockquote>And now isn't this a reassuring? One email signator vouching for the other one.

Would you mind explaining, if you can, how you know eg8r "definately" did not send those emails?

BW <hr /></blockquote>

IIRC, someone on this board often misspells "definitely" as "definately".

Find that person and we've found Blackwolf and the "Phantom Emailer".

Happy Hunting.

MM

9 Ball Girl
07-28-2003, 12:29 PM
Columbia House of course!

Twilight Zone (http://go.columbiahouse.com/cache/home.do?&amp;club=4&amp;cache=true&amp;v=249&amp;mode=QJR&amp;group=NO RMAL)

Wally_in_Cincy
07-28-2003, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> (pssst...Ed. That was Bluewolf.)

Regards,

Ken (worried this whole email thing has gotten to Ed's vision)

<hr /></blockquote>

One wolf

Two wolf

Red wolf

Blue wolf.

So many wolves, so little time.

Wally~~still befuddled /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Blackwolf
07-28-2003, 01:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MikeM:</font><hr> someone on this board often misspells "definitely" as "definately". Find that person and we've found ... the "Phantom Emailer".<hr /></blockquote> It's that kid from NYC (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=84846&amp;Forum=All _Forums&amp;Words=definately&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Sea rchpage=0&amp;Limit=99&amp;Old=1year&amp;Main=84734&amp;Search=tru e#Post84846) again?

Qtec
07-28-2003, 01:35 PM
If it were only that simple . A lot of people have problems with spelling. Just go to search and type in the word 'definately', see how many people have spelled the word wrong.

Q

Rod
07-28-2003, 06:51 PM
Mike,

Better study your PI manual a little longer. LOL I definately have spelled definately wrong in the past. Actually I like the way I spell it better. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Reminds me of Harry Crumb, " Find the typewriter that typed this letter and that is the criminal" Something to that effect. LOL It was pasted letters on a sheet of paper. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod

MikeM
07-29-2003, 06:52 AM
Aha! It's Rod! Please stop sending those annoying emails Rod! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MM

Kato
07-29-2003, 07:09 AM
Mike, has anyone ever told you that in just the right light you look a lot like Al Bundy?

Kato~~~knew Rod was sending those e-mails days ago /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan
07-29-2003, 07:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> the guilty party always returns to the scene of the crime.<hr /></blockquote>True! I'm glad you brought that up, Fran. I had a feeling you would be chiming in some more in this thread.

Why is it Ms. Crimi that so often, whenever there is a situation involving questionable identity you are around and involved with that thread?

BW <hr /></blockquote>

Blackwolf reminds me of those aliens sitting on the hill. They did just a few things and they all turned on each other. I am glad to see CCBers sticking like glue and not letting an 'alien' manipulate us.

Laura

<hr /></blockquote>

Laura,

Maybe Blackwolf is just jealous that she didn't rate an obscene email /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

Nightstalker
07-30-2003, 08:30 AM
Blackwolf did it.

Blackwolf
07-30-2003, 08:57 AM
Whoever accuses someone of doing it is the person who did it.
Old Schoolyard Rule

rackmup
07-30-2003, 10:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr> Whoever accuses someone of doing it is the person who did it.
Old Schoolyard Rule <hr /></blockquote>

Whoever used this logic usually got beat up at lunch and had bad acne, a pocket protector and pant legs that never touched the top of his shoes (partially because of the rainbow-themed suspenders.)
Old Schoolyard Fact

Regards,

Ken (always took the heat, never got beat up, had pants that fit and tied suspender-wearing geeks to the monkeybars with them.)

bluewolf
07-30-2003, 11:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr>

Whoever used this logic usually got beat up at lunch and had bad acne, a pocket protector and pant legs that never touched the top of his shoes (partially because of the rainbow-themed suspenders.)
Old Schoolyard Fact

Regards,

Ken <hr /></blockquote>

Ah, many with the pocket protectors were schizophrenics. I actually met one years after high school told me his story.

Laura

Qtec
07-30-2003, 11:58 AM
Ken , what is it with you that you cant keep out of problems. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif If you are not getting frisked [ yes, it is addictive ]your getting yourself thrown off the Readers Digest Veterans pool team. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q [ in a leauge match , I like to have some fun as well as a game of pool . The only guys with big mouths I like are the ones that are fuuny . Humour is compulsory . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif]

Nightstalker
07-30-2003, 02:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr> Whoever accuses someone of doing it is the person who did it.
Then hell, you broke that rule way back toward the beginning of this thread with your insinuating nonsense. Think about your own behavior before you start calling others for doing what you do yourself.

Keith Talent
07-30-2003, 04:29 PM

Let's get this straight. The rule is: He who smelt it dealt it.

Blackwolf
07-30-2003, 04:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Whoever used this logic usually...had rainbow-themed suspenders.

Ken (tied suspender-wearing geeks to the monkeybars with them.)<hr /></blockquote>Ken,
Just to make sure I understand you correctly, are you proudly admitting to have been a gay basher?
BW

rackmup
07-30-2003, 07:29 PM
Nice try but I have to admit, I expected a weak response.

Work on your woofin' son. You're out-gunned here.

Regards,

Ken (likes Blackwolf as a canine but as a human...well...)

bluewolf
07-30-2003, 07:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr>
Ken (likes Blackwolf as a canine but as a human...well...) <hr /></blockquote>

Dont think blackwolf would make it as a wolf. You have to be willing to take a two inch long wolf canine tooth in your leg and still get to keep your leg. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bw