PDA

View Full Version : Memphis Bar-Be-Que at US Open!!!

Deeman
07-26-2003, 09:08 AM
I am wanting to challenge Tom_from_Cincy to a match of "over the hill, poor visioned and downright cranky old men" to a challenge match. I have suggested A) A nine ball race to the 3 ball, B) a one pocket first to pocket a ball and C) eight ball, first guy to move the 8 off the spot on the break wins.

Problem is, the only appropriate prize for two old Memphis Boys is some Gridley's or other appropriate Memphis Bar-be-que. Is anyone coming up from Memphis that could buy some bar-be-que, pack it in ice and deliver it to the CCB tournament?

I just need to know. However, Tom has seriouly avoided my previous post under New Cue, New Problems and may not be up to the challenge. If not, maybe someone else will take up the gauntlet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Deeman

Kato
07-26-2003, 09:11 AM
I hereby challenge you for Tom. Deeman, you have no chance. I've seen Tom break and 57% of the time the 8 ball moves /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~will be there to but can DEFINITELY get the 8 off the spot. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Deeman
07-26-2003, 09:14 AM
Kato,

You know, you are the referee. But Nine-ball-girl has to award the prizes.

Dee

Kato
07-26-2003, 09:21 AM
OK, I'll ref it. I'm sure Tom will be up for it. He really loves to play. Wendy is always around and is a popular accessory to every pool game. I'm positive she'll be welcome.

Kato~~~Ref extrordinare

Tom_In_Cincy
07-26-2003, 02:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman:</font><hr>
I am wanting to challenge Tom_from_Cincy to a match of "over the hill, poor visioned and downright cranky old men" to a challenge match.

I just need to know. However, Tom has seriouly avoided my previous post
Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

DeeMan.... Bar-B-Q hmmmmmm.. nothing better than a slow cooked hickory smoked shoulder.

I am already traveling cross country for one of Wendy's hugs.. Bar-B-Q would just make it all that much better.

What ever game you want to play, makes no difference to me at all. I have a history of un-used excuses for any time I miss at the table.

You're ON.. let the old men duke it out at the table..

9 Ball Girl
07-26-2003, 05:03 PM
I'll award any prize you guys want--as long as I get a gapper! http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/splitform.gif

Wendy&lt;---always willing to give those extra hugs! http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1058818643.gif