PDA

View Full Version : OzoneBilliards.com

FisherFan
07-27-2003, 10:01 AM
Has anyone ever bought a cue from this site?? I'm ordering a cue in 3 or 4 days and if my order got lost /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

rackmup
07-27-2003, 10:46 AM
How did you pay? If by credit card, you are protected. Contact your credit card issuer and dispute the purchase for reasons of non-receipt.

If paid by certified funds, place a stop payment on the money order/cashier's check.

If all else fails, the Italian contingent of the CCB will be happy to buy the paper from you at a discounted rate and take care of it ourselves.

We are at Mama Luigi's Pasta Palace every Friday night (in the back room, discussing "business".) Drop by and tell 'em I sent ya'

Regards,

Ken "The Fat Man" Kinganinni

Hopster
07-27-2003, 11:21 AM
If all else fails, the Italian contingent of the CCB will be happy to buy the paper form you at a discounted rate and take care of it ourselves.

We are at Mama Luigi's Pasta Palace every Friday night (in the back room, discussing "business".) Drop by and tell 'em I sent ya'

Regards,

Ken "The Fat Man" Kinganinni

Who youse wit ???? And dont mention no names !! Noooaaaaaaa names !!!

FisherFan
07-27-2003, 12:08 PM
I haven't bought the cue yet /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, I'm just trying to see if anyone has had any bad experiences from ozone billiards before.

travin
07-27-2003, 12:20 PM
I haven't purchased from them, but they are rated five stars (highest possible rating) by yahoo shopping. I have found this to be a good guide in the past.

Todd