PDA

View Full Version : In Transit

Tom_In_Cincy
07-27-2003, 11:07 AM
I will be on the road tomorrow.
If all goes well, I will be back "on-line" by Aug 4th.

Have a great week or so.. I will miss posting.. for awhile.

WesK
07-27-2003, 11:33 AM
Here's hoping that you folks have a very safe trip.

I was going to say uneventful, but, I recall that you were going to try to get some sightseeing in on the way. In that case, I wish you and yours nothing but the best.

That care and we'll talk at ya soon,

wes

Karatemom
07-27-2003, 12:23 PM
Have a safe trip, Tom. We will miss you, but anxiously await your return. If you happen to pass through the QC area, give us a honk, LOL.

Heide

rackmup
07-27-2003, 12:25 PM
Will you soon be:

<font color="blue"> Tom_In_Cali </font color>?

Have a safe trip and be sure to buy souvenirs for us.

Regards,

Ken (disliked by Tom_In_Transit but wishes him a safe trip nonetheless)

Rod
07-27-2003, 12:36 PM
Hey Tom,

Have fun and enjoy the sites but most of all have a safe trip. Are you going through Flagstaff? The Grand Canyon is just noth of there. I went on a helicopter ride through the Canyon years ago. It was at Tusayan just south of Grand Canyon Park. I imagine it's like a circus up there this time of year.

When I think of you heading out to California, I get this vision of the movie, Wally World. LOL Remember to untie the dog from the rear bumper. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod

Kato
07-27-2003, 10:50 PM
Soon the transformation will be complete

Tom in Cincy

to

SacTown Tommy

Kato~~~making SPetty cringe /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Blackwolf
07-27-2003, 11:18 PM
The name Sac Town Tommy makes me cringe also. It reminds me of some things that are not particularly flattering.

BW

Ralph S.
07-28-2003, 03:35 AM
Have a safe one and keep it between the ditches Tom. Looking forward to your return to CCB. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
07-28-2003, 05:17 AM
Reminds me of the I Love Lucy episode when they drive west to CA singing "California here we come..."

Have a safe trip!!!

Wally_in_Cincy
07-28-2003, 05:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> ....When I think of you heading out to California, I get this vision of the movie, <font color="red">Wally World </font color> . ...<hr /></blockquote>

Coincidentally, that is where I live each day.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-28-2003, 05:46 AM
Be safe. See you in Sept.

Rich R.
07-28-2003, 06:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Reminds me of the I Love Lucy episode when they drive west to CA singing "California here we come..." <hr /></blockquote>
It could also be like the "Beverly Hillbillies." /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have a safe and smooth trip Tom.

SPetty
07-28-2003, 10:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> SacTown Tommy

~~~making SPetty cringe<hr /></blockquote>hahaha - how'd you know?

I gave up a few days ago. I almost responded to rackmup's "3 wishes" post that I wished Tom_In_Cincy would choose a different monikier than that one. I mean, if he wants to change his name to something descriptive of something wrinkled droopy salty sweaty and hairy, hey, who am I to try to intervene and help him? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Although the world would be a better place if everyone bowed to my wishes... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-28-2003, 11:40 AM
You simply have to get your mind out of the gutter. When I suggested that name that thought never crossed my mind.

I'm sure Tom will choose an appropriate moniker after considering all possibilities.

Sincerely,

Wally in Cooterville. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif