PDA

View Full Version : CCB Cue Catalog

UWPoolGod
07-28-2003, 06:02 PM
I wonder if anything like this could get put together. Maybe have a central authority figure (not me) get sent pictures or jpgs of peoples cues along with a short write up of personal accomplishments/info to go along with them for a full page spread per person along with a personal photo. Have any interested parties add $20+ to the fund for publication with a guaranteed copy in return. Might be a bit much to ask...just a thought.

Todd <--- would be in for it.

heater451
07-29-2003, 03:51 PM
Seems like quite an undertaking, if your end goal is a published piece. Besides, I think cost would outrun demand pretty quickly, even just trying to break even.

It would be easier--and **way** cheaper--to put an HTML gallery up on the web. I could add it to my Tripod site, but I don't remember how much space there is up there, and my Mindspring site isn't available. . . .

If anyone has the webspace and the desire to share it, we could probably make a template, and have something up pretty quickly--albeit very simple.

=====================

UWPoolGod
07-29-2003, 04:04 PM
Yeah that would be a better way to go. Just a spur of the moment thing that popped into my head the other day.