IMMSHARMA
07-29-2003, 10:48 AM
Post deleted by ccb_admin_2

UWPoolGod
07-29-2003, 11:31 AM
***YAWN****

nhp
07-30-2003, 06:55 AM
Even a perfect aiming system wouldn't work if you are hitting the cueball bad all the time. Once a player reaches a level where they hit whitey good all the time, the game becomes all feel.

bluewolf
07-30-2003, 07:40 AM
kook. What you are selling does not exist.

Laura

Cueless Joey
07-30-2003, 09:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> kook. What you are selling does not exist.

Laura <hr /></blockquote>
It does. In his head. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I have a better aiming system. Look at the pocket and send the ball there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

griffith_d
07-30-2003, 11:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote IMMSHARMA:</font><hr> As you know human mind is a mysterious organ.

It carries out many complex MENTAL PROCESSES of which many are still beyond the limits of modern science.

Even in pool,billiards or snooker the shot making also involves a certain 'mental calculation process' apart from looking at aim point, stance,grip etc.

If this 'mental process',in a way,a mysterious one,goes undisturbed,the shot is a success or otherwise it is a miss.

This is the very idea on which The Sure Shot Aiming System is based on.It explores what this mental geometric routine involved in shot making.

I feel much has already been said about this aiming system in my previous posts.

If interested,you may avail a free test offer.

A 'figure pattern' (one of the last three steps of the aiming system) involved in the shot making will be sent through email.

It is absolutely for free.

You may apply it and test it's validity for yourself.

If you find even an ' iota ' of truth in my claim i.e if you are convinced of the idea that there exists a thing like this, you may consider purchasing it to get the detailed concept as to know "how,why and where " of the 'geometric routine'.

You can contact me at immsharma@yahoo.com
<hr /></blockquote>

IMMASHISTER,...are you still pushing this CRAP!! When will you get it, no one believes you or only fools do.

Griff

bluewolf
07-30-2003, 11:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> kook. What you are selling does not exist.

I have a better aiming system. Look at the pocket and send the ball there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Time on the table. Balls start dropping. Tried many aiming systems. None worked. Found there arent any shortcuts just like people here tried to tell me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura-----&gt; hard headed

Cueless Joey
07-30-2003, 12:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> kook. What you are selling does not exist.

I have a better aiming system. Look at the pocket and send the ball there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Time on the table. Balls start dropping. Tried many aiming systems. None worked. Found there arent any shortcuts just like people here tried to tell me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura-----&gt; hard headed <hr /></blockquote>
Yup. A straight stroke makes everything else easier.
Really, know how the balls carom and play shape. With a good stroke and a pause before the final stroke with "quiet" eyes make a huge difference.

Qtec
07-30-2003, 12:11 PM
I dont see the point of answering this guy . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

He is just trying to sell something .

Q

nAz
07-30-2003, 01:59 PM
what if it works??

Tom B wanna volunteer? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Deeman
07-30-2003, 02:22 PM
Send me a free one and I'll try it. If it works, I'll applaud it. If it doesn't I'll pan it. BY the way, I can already aim so will it make me invincible???

tateuts
07-30-2003, 03:36 PM
You mean you're supposed to aim? NOW you tell me!

Chris

griffith_d
07-30-2003, 04:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> I dont see the point of answering this guy . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

He is just trying to sell something .

Q <hr /></blockquote>

This guy has been pushing this "system" on every message board there is,...he suckered one guy.

Griff

Hopster
07-31-2003, 03:01 AM
I dont see the point of answering this guy. &lt;--Qtec

Why not, Q. People answer you, dont they ?
Baaaaaaddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Biiiiiiiinnnnnnng !!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
07-31-2003, 04:27 AM
Touche`. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I realised was open to that reply , but I was hoping I might get away with it . /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Q