PDA

View Full Version : Back To A Moori Again

Sid_Vicious
07-31-2003, 12:35 PM
I had a chip out of the side wall of the tip on my custom last week, and decided to try one of the Moori tips Spiderman and I went in on a while back instead of directly replacing it with a black WB(the WB was certainly a great little tip!) Anyway, I'm having fun with the Moori, possibly cuz I KNOW it is a Moori and mentally enjoying the idea as much as the playing. There does appear to be something unique in the hit, even though I wish the tip was a harder. It will pack harder in time, still it is going to be fun playing with a Moori again, even if it is only a H and not an XH grade. They do have personality beyond the Talismans(IMO), and looking at the installed Moori under a scope or loupe definetely appeals to me more than the other layered tips I have installed on various cues...sid

griffith_d
08-01-2003, 11:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I had a chip out of the side wall of the tip on my custom last week, and decided to try one of the Moori tips Spiderman and I went in on a while back instead of directly replacing it with a black WB(the WB was certainly a great little tip!) Anyway, I'm having fun with the Moori, possibly cuz I KNOW it is a Moori and mentally enjoying the idea as much as the playing. There does appear to be something unique in the hit, even though I wish the tip was a harder. It will pack harder in time, still it is going to be fun playing with a Moori again, even if it is only a H and not an XH grade. They do have personality beyond the Talismans(IMO), and looking at the installed Moori under a scope or loupe definetely appeals to me more than the other layered tips I have installed on various cues...sid <hr /></blockquote>

I have tried a few and Moori is what I am with now,....good choice.

Griff

Nightstalker
08-01-2003, 01:07 PM
I am going to have a Moori medium installed on my cue relatively soon. I believe it will be a welcome change. Good luck with your new Moori! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Slasher
08-01-2003, 08:42 PM
I have had a Mori M on for about two weeks and I think this is one weird tip, it feels like rubber, it's coming off this weekend.
I bought 4 of em too /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif, anyone want three for cheap?

griffith_d
08-01-2003, 09:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Slasher:</font><hr> I have had a Mori M on for about two weeks and I think this is one weird tip, it feels like rubber, it's coming off this weekend.
I bought 4 of em too /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif, anyone want three for cheap?
<hr /></blockquote>

Maybe you got crappy one(s) and it is on your cue and the rest are ok,...I will take them off your hands for a good tip.

Griff

Nightstalker
08-09-2003, 02:40 PM
Update, the new Moori M is going on next week at some point. I will report back my experience after I am able to play it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif