PDA

View Full Version : Used Car Lot

Vapros
07-31-2003, 12:58 PM
I saw an ad on TV yesterday for a 'Certified Previously-Owned Vehicle Redistribution Center'. I think it was a used car lot.

eg8r
08-02-2003, 09:41 PM
I know what that means. There are some people on welfare that need cars to get them to the unemployment office <font color="blue"> (I am referring to only those on welfare that have had more than 1 child after already receiving a welfare check and were fired from the local McD for not showing up to work) </font color>. This redistribution center drives around the rich neighborhoods and picks up extra cars sitting in driveways. These cars are then given to the welfare shoppers that walk in off the street.

eg8r &lt;~~~Could not resist

Qtec
08-03-2003, 09:53 AM
OMG....!

That drive in the sun has not done you any good . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Probably feeling a bit cooked . HaHa.

Q

Fran Crimi
08-03-2003, 09:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vapros:</font><hr> I saw an ad on TV yesterday for a 'Certified Previously-Owned Vehicle Redistribution Center'. I think it was a used car lot. <hr /></blockquote>

Haha! That's funny...yesterday I walked past a used car lot and there was a sign in a van that said, "Certified Previously-Owned Vehicle." I had to read the sign three times to believe it.

Well, it's a good thing that these used cars are now getting "certified", don't you think? I know that I for one, now feel a lot better knowing for sure that these cars were previously owned and that someone out there is staking their reputation on that fact.

Sheesh.

Fran

Vapros
08-03-2003, 10:29 AM
When a used car salesman stakes his reputation, I think you can fade that action with a couple of nickles.