PDA

View Full Version : Valley table coin mechanism

cycopath
07-31-2003, 02:50 PM
What do you call the blanks that go in the coin mechanism of a Valley Coin-Op table to make it cheaper to play? Where can I find them?

Mr Ingrate
07-31-2003, 03:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cycopath:</font><hr> What do you call the blanks that go in the coin mechanism of a Valley Coin-Op table to make it cheaper to play? Where can I find them? <hr /></blockquote>

They're called Sacagawea. Only cost $1.00 each.

Eric.
08-01-2003, 12:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote cycopath:</font><hr> What do you call the blanks that go in the coin mechanism of a Valley Coin-Op table to make it cheaper to play? Where can I find them? <hr /></blockquote>

They're called Sacagawea. Only cost $1.00 each. <hr /></blockquote>

Dave,

You're too funny /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cyco-have you called Valley? They may be able to direct you to a local vendor for help.

Eric &gt;would like to buy them for .50 cents

Qtec
08-01-2003, 02:35 PM
Is this legal ?

Is it some kind of discount?

Or is it a joke . I have no idea what you are talking about .

Q

cycopath
08-01-2003, 04:24 PM
I'm talking about the blanks that you put in the coin slots to drop the amount the table takes per game. This is a table we own. We want replace a couple that are missing. They are just these little black pieces you put inside the mechanism. Surely somebody out there knows what I'm talking about and where I can get them.

Here's a pic:

http://cyco.xsintrk.net/pics/coinopblank.jpg

Ralph S.
08-01-2003, 05:07 PM
Cycopath, I would check with one of the vending companies in your area that installs tables to commercial establisments. They may be able to help you more quickly than Valley Corp. would.