PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen...

rackmup
07-31-2003, 07:17 PM
...Dr. D?

Just curious how the WPBA mess turned out and how she is doing.

Regards,

Ken (...just wonderin')

Kato
07-31-2003, 08:03 PM
Good question. Haven't gotten an e-mail from her lately. I e-mailed her a while back about her drill book but she never got back to me. I'll try again tomorrow.

Kato

Rich R.
08-01-2003, 04:14 AM
Some one recently told me that Dr. D has been quite busy with work. I haven't heard from her for a while, so I don't know for sure, but I do know she has missed the last two C.A.T. tournaments, which is not like her.

Like others, I would like to know the status of her battle with the WPBA.

Barbara
08-01-2003, 06:44 AM
Yes, Dr D is VERY busy with work. But she did manage to make it to JPNEWT's last two events and I believe she will be at Castle next weekend for the NJ State 9-ball Champs.

Barbara

bluewolf
08-01-2003, 07:53 AM
I met Dr D at the CAT Laurel, Md tournament not too long ago.I was very impressed with her drive,determination and how nice of a person she is.

The next tournament was near annapolis. She even offered to help me with my long cut shots if I could make it there. Something came up that I could not meet up with her, but I remember her kind offer

Laura

9 Ball Girl
08-01-2003, 02:30 PM
She's real busy with work. Diana and I are going to hook up after work soon for our long overdue cocktails and conversation dinner! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif