PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam Pride 2003

Qtec
08-02-2003, 02:06 AM
The Amsterdam Pride week is a festival with something for everybody . The whole thing kicks off today with the Gay Parade along the canals and it gets more outgageous every year.

I can just imagine eg8r,s reaction [ and most of you guys ] if you saw this in Ft. Worth , Texas. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://www.amsterdampride.nl/images/witjurk.jpg

HaHaHa

Q

Qtec
08-02-2003, 02:46 AM
Good photo , wait for the page to load .

http://www.amsterdampride.nl/index3.htm

Each to his own .

Q

mickey2
08-02-2003, 04:57 AM
The photo makes me wonder which one is Qtec ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Are you the one who is looking to the camera?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rackmup
08-02-2003, 05:11 AM
It took awhile but now we are finally learning a little bit more about what makes our "Neverneverland" CCB'er "click" (perhaps the heels of his ruby red slippers?)

Qtec, I hope all goes well with "your" parade.

As for something like this happening in Fort Worth, It'll never happen. The closest thing we have to this is when they run the bovines through the streets of the stockyards area downtown.

Regards,

Ken (can see Qtec now in a stunning pink chiffon ball gown, sitting atop the Gay Pride "Queen's" Float in the parade. Not saying it's true but definitely have a mental picture of it.)

Qtec
08-02-2003, 06:13 AM
Ken , I take exception to that remark.

What do you mean 'neverneverland'. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

...still laughing ..Ken cracks me up .

Kato
08-02-2003, 06:18 AM
If you ever come to the US then you should go to Key West and check out Fantasy Fest. Ain't nothin' like it on the planet.

I kinda figured that Amsterdam Pride would be about smoking a lot of weed or something? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kato

Rich R.
08-02-2003, 07:37 AM
Q, you have a lot of nerve, bashing the U.S. all of the time.
At least our gay population is in better physical shape and has better taste in clothes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fred Agnir
08-02-2003, 04:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> The Amsterdam Pride week is a festival with something for everybody . The whole thing kicks off today with the Gay Parade along the canals and it gets more outgageous every year.

I can just imagine eg8r,s reaction [ and most of you guys ] if you saw this in Ft. Worth , Texas. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://www.amsterdampride.nl/images/witjurk.jpg
<hr /></blockquote>I know you don't get out much, but I'd like to inform you that gay pride parades, weekends, and entire months are celebrated in virtually every major city in the U.S. Hell, Provincetown, MA and Northampton, MA celebrate gay awarenes on a minute-by-minute basis. And that's just one tiny state.

Fred

eg8r
08-02-2003, 09:32 PM
Well, my reaction would be to laugh. I choose not to look like an idiot in public.

Just so you know, there are plenty who choose to be gay in Ft. Worth.

eg8r