PDA

View Full Version : Glue Side On A Moori?

Sid_Vicious
08-02-2003, 08:39 AM
I have a Moori to install and the tip is not conveniently marked "glue side" like the newer batches, it just has M/H on one side. Which is the glue side for this Moori? Thanks...sid

wolfdancer
08-02-2003, 09:22 AM
Sid, I have a 3 pack of Mooris and the glue side is marked opposite the side that indicates the hardness. So, I have the newer ones, but if form holds true......

Ward
08-02-2003, 09:23 AM
Sid

I glue the side marked "Glue Side" just kidding. I would think the side with the "M/H" marking would not be the glue side. The Mooris I have are marked "M" on one side, glue side on the other. Hope this helps

Later

Sid_Vicious
08-02-2003, 09:54 AM
I'd have deduced the same idea, thing here is that this is the other guy's Moori and I'm thinking by the appearance(it is much more Moori-ish, damn fine definition in the layering) that this is vintage material. Last thing I'd want to do is apply it upside down and lose that tip. I do have a new idea though, I'm going to inspect the side differences in cosmetics betweeb the one new Moori I have(H) and the legacy tip(MH.) I imagine that there will be alignments there as well. Thanks...sid

TheChump
08-02-2003, 01:41 PM
Check if you can see two small indentations on the other side of the Moori, like if staples had been taken out of the tip. This would be the side of the tip to glue.

If it is one of the really vintage Moori tips. The side that is not marked M/H is the glue side.

Fred Agnir
08-02-2003, 04:22 PM
Has anyone tried to glue the "wrong side" to see if it matters?

Fred <~~~ wonders why it matters

rackmup
08-02-2003, 04:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> Fred &lt;~~~ wonders why it matters <hr /></blockquote>

If you glue the "ball contact" side to the ferrule, how would you ever hit the object ball with it? Quit being so silly.

Regards,

Ken (thought I had a cool "Rollerball" computer mouse until I realized my regular mouse was just upside down.)

Fred Agnir
08-02-2003, 04:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> Fred &lt;~~~ wonders why it matters <hr /></blockquote>

If you glue the "ball contact" side to the ferrule, how would you ever hit the object ball with it? Quit being so silly.
<hr /></blockquote>Phew! Thanks for the heads up.

Fred &lt;~~~ and that helped, believe me